The Sweet Science-Boxing Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got offered tickets for this event, just had to cover my flight. Had to decline with a house for sale and the other house offer getting accepted. Such a good card.
If they come to Oregon I will be going, Mike said they are going to.

Harlem

Supporter - TMMAC
Feb 25, 2015
I haven’t been to the PNW in a bit. That would be cool. I will keep it on my radar and ask him about it.

Mar 3, 2015
Jose Ramirez didn’t look great. Kept getting caught with straight lefts. I suspect his career has maybe two years tops with big fights

Mar 3, 2015
Tyson vs Paul officially sanctioned

here’s the rules.

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson rules confirmed: [@ESPN]

👨‍⚖️ Officially sanctioned professional fight
✅ Result will go on official records
💥 Knockouts are allowed
🤼‍♂️ 8x2-minute rounds
🥊 14-ounce gloves
❌ No headgear

📆 July 20th
🏟 AT&T Stadium, Texas

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Damn. Alvarez vs. Munguia is spicey! Alvarez should win, but Munguia is a super live dog! Dude is a specimen. I'm pulling for Munguia, seems like a nice kid, Alvarez is 100% ahole.

Mar 3, 2015
And keep in mind - Canelo beat John Ryder on points, but Munguia beat John Ryder into a living death!!!
slow your role baby girl. Canelo gave Ryder his worst beating of his career. Splattered his nose, knocked him down for the first time in his career. That fight basically ended him.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I love how only in combat sports can you get away with calling someone a "Maricon" (Canelo) and "Faggot" (Mayweather). Also helps being a minority...

Oscar actually got me a lil more pumped up after that hot take on Canelo lol...