The Sweet Science-Boxing Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
It’s true he’s trying to say it was from Ashwagandha Root.
There was a whole thread here about that a while back lol...

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
slow your role baby girl. Canelo gave Ryder his worst beating of his career. Splattered his nose, knocked him down for the first time in his career. That fight basically ended him.
I admit, I saw neither fight, I just thought it was a good opportunity to use the term "living death". Slowing my roll.

Homeslice

Dec 16, 2023
Oh I see. So Canelo broke his spirit first. Then Mungia had an (easier) time of further destroying his life. Got it. Thanks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia fight card, odds
  • Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (c) -500 vs. Jaime Munguia +400, undisputed super middleweight championship
  • Mario Barrios (c) -1000 vs. Fabian Maidana +600, WBC interim welterweight championship
  • Brandon Figueroa (c) -1200 vs. Jessie Magdaleno +700, WBC interim featherweight championship
  • Eimantas Stanionis (c) vs. Gabriel Maestre, WBA "regular" welterweight championship
Viewing info
  • Date: May 4
  • Start time: 8 p.m. ET
  • How to watch: DAZN PPV & PPV.com | Price: $89.99

RoidRucky

No1 P4P UK POSTER
Jan 7, 2024
Canelo Alvarez vs. Jaime Munguia fight card, odds
  • Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (c) -500 vs. Jaime Munguia +400, undisputed super middleweight championship
  • Mario Barrios (c) -1000 vs. Fabian Maidana +600, WBC interim welterweight championship
  • Brandon Figueroa (c) -1200 vs. Jessie Magdaleno +700, WBC interim featherweight championship
  • Eimantas Stanionis (c) vs. Gabriel Maestre, WBA "regular" welterweight championship
Viewing info
  • Date: May 4
  • Start time: 8 p.m. ET
  • How to watch: DAZN PPV & PPV.com | Price: $89.99

I'll easily be missing the bum UFC PPV to watch this for sure Daddy

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Marcos Maidana’s bro fighting Mario Barrios
Was a big Maidana fan. One of the few times I went against Money May. That era was pretty fun. I'm murdering some names but Mikey Garcia, Figueroa Bros, GGG, Rosado, and Mattysee were great to watch...