General The Trolling Here Has Gotten Out Of Hand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Then I will probably take too many pills and forget I left u there like a pizza in the oven.
That is one hell of a story. A guy can only get so hard, but please, can you tell me what would then happen when you remembered after the binge? I'm on the edge of my seat.

T

The Big Guy

I really liked the part where everyone thinks Papi Chingon @papi chingon and @conor mcgregor nut hugger are assholes.
Ok guys here how it all happened. I lost a screename bet with papi and he was trying to get my name change to go faster and splinty was being soooo mean. They started having a "whos dick is bigger" contest and papi said my name was to be splinty to piss off splinty.

Splity changed my name to papi in retaliation of the illegals rampant use of the F word towards splinty himself. Then papi said he would have the last laugh and changed his own name to splinty in retailiation for the retaliation. Mcnugget weaseled his way in somehow for trolling purposes

So basically its all darren tills fault

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Ok guys here how it all happened. I lost a screename bet with papi and he was trying to get my name change to go faster and splinty was being soooo mean. They started having a "whos dick is bigger" contest and papi said my name was to be splinty to piss off splinty.

Splity changed my name to papi in retaliation of the illegals rampant use of the F word towards splinty himself. Then papi said he would have the last laugh and changed his own name to splinty in retailiation for the retaliation. Mcnugget weaseled his way in somehow for trolling purposes

So basically its all darren tills fault
Was this written in scouse?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Whats really fucked up is, I fell for it and I co-own the damn place. Had to text the real Splinty and find out wtf was going on.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best post of the day.

M

member 3289