General The ugliest people making the greatest music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Present day gladiators are hard to find, but the Alabama Shakes are just too ridiculous to ignore! I'd rather fuck one of their roadies - sight unseen, than this lead singer! Having said that, this husky beast of a woman can sing like a motherfucker! This band makes truly great music!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Phil collins, until he went Shor hair was ugly as fuck. How he sold out arenas with the fading glory mullet is beyond me. But voices sold back then.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Present day gladiators are hard to find, but the Alabama Shakes are just too ridiculous to ignore! I'd rather fuck one of their roadies - sight unseen, than this lead singer! Having said that, this husky beast of a woman can sing like a motherfucker! This band makes truly great music!

I passed on a chance to see them last year, I had some other shit going on. Turns out the other shit was pointless, and I regret not going. The Shakes are on my list of shows to catch at some point

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I always love seeing those American Idol-type shows where someone ugly and/or fat comes out and can actually sing, and all the industry judges eyes go wide like "wtf? I thought only beautiful people had talent??"

It seems to me that an ordinary-to-ugly person, generally speaking, would have more cause to be uber-talented/skilled because they have to compensate. Beautiful people (especially women) get treated like their shit doesn't stink all their lives. People will tell a hot chick she's an awesome singer because they want to fuck her. Nobody was trying to fuck Janis Joplin. But obviously this isn't represented because the beautiful people who do have talent are pushed to the front of the line and that's all we see.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I always love seeing those American Idol-type shows where someone ugly and/or fat comes out and can actually sing, and all the industry judges eyes go wide like "wtf? I thought only beautiful people had talent??"

It seems to me that an ordinary-to-ugly person, generally speaking, would have more cause to be uber-talented/skilled because they have to compensate. Beautiful people (especially women) get treated like their shit doesn't stink all their lives. People will tell a hot chick she's an awesome singer because they want to fuck her. Nobody was trying to fuck Janis Joplin. But obviously this isn't represented because the beautiful people who do have talent are pushed to the front of the line and that's all we see.
FYI their shit doesn't stink
straight up strawberry shortcake

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Don't be a Debbie downer! Give me examples of ugly motherfuckers who made great music. Yeah, I get it, present day singers are picked for a look and have music written for them, then are given coca cola sponsorships. We'Re not talking about them.