Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Two article's that refute what Churchill is claiming...

Listen, I've no interest whatsoever in getting in a pissing contest with you about this. You're going to believe your information sources & I'm going to believe mine. No harm in that. We just happen to disagree. I can live with that. I've had more than enough arguing on forums about COVID & the vaccines. Been there done that & I have no desire to go back to it. Peace.
Well you are responding to the thread, a rather large one with the top scientists on earth being cancelled and demonetized for telling their views, while notoriously corrupt money changers like Fred Hutch are given billions in grants over time.
No one here condemns others for what they did, although you see indirect mocking, sure.
You did what you thought was right, which means you were trying to do the right thing.
Most people were.
But free speech on the topic was condemned, and that is the telltale sign of tyranny.

As a single parent who lived through carrying his limp toddler to the ER on the worst day of his life after an HPV shot, I'm personally pushed in a certain direction too.
So after studying this for 15 years in-depth, 10 years after these corrupt Khazarian psychopaths permanently destroyed my beautiful perfect sweetheart child, I can only lead anyone who wants to drink to the water, and hope everyone gets as much verifiable and truthful information as possible with unfettered discussion in what's supposed to be a free society.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Two article's that refute what Churchill is claiming...

Listen, I've no interest whatsoever in getting in a pissing contest with you about this. You're going to believe your information sources & I'm going to believe mine. No harm in that. We just happen to disagree. I can live with that. I've had more than enough arguing on forums about COVID & the vaccines. Been there done that & I have no desire to go back to it. Peace.
I wasn’t arguing with ya man. I was just reposting information, which I’ve been doing for 3 years in this thread. It wasn’t targeted at you. Sorry if it came across that way.

billy tully

Aug 14, 2024
"We were just seeing what we could get away with... tee hee."

Covid 19 isn't real. It wasn't created in a lab in China. It simply doesn't exist.
Oh, really? Well, then tell me what killed my wife & 7 million people worldwide during the pandemic? What's your theory about that?