Society The "vaccine"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hol-ee shit, spot on.
Thx 4 posting Wild @Wild

I personally consider Joe Rogan semi-dumb.
He was WAY late at a time when the earth as a whole needed brave humans.
But....I learned a ton in this psy-op....

I know beyond a shadow of doubt that events like Las Vegas, elections, 9/11, JFK, chemtrails & human experimentation etc. are ONLY population control mechanisms.
I know that people cannot come to terms with that.

What I learned from all this, is that humans, wherever they are on the IQ scale, or emotional IQ scale, are just as important as the other.
There is power in numbers no matter how stupid people are.
They are essential, everyone.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just got off a Covid protocol update for 2023.

If sick with fever, don't come in.

If sick with fever and you test positive, out 5 days and come back after symptoms improve and no fever for 24 hours
OR
If sick with fever, you can decide not to test and return once symptoms are improving and you don't have a fever for 24 hours. No mandatory 5 days.

Someone asked about vaccination status impact.

Answer: Whether someone is vaccinated/boosted no longer has an impact on Covid protocols.

So it went from the most important thing on the planet to "meh" in less than a year.

How much $$$ did big pharma make off this bullshit?

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Just got off a Covid protocol update for 2023.

If sick with fever, don't come in.

If sick with fever and you test positive, out 5 days and come back after symptoms improve and no fever for 24 hours
OR
If sick with fever, you can decide not to test and return once symptoms are improving and you don't have a fever for 24 hours. No mandatory 5 days.

Someone asked about vaccination status impact.

Answer: Whether someone is vaccinated/boosted no longer has an impact on Covid protocols.

So it went from the most important thing on the planet to "meh" in less than a year.

How much $$$ did big pharma make off this bullshit?
it’s become impossible to deny that the vaccine clearly does nothing to stop/prevent Covid.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
it’s become impossible to deny that the vaccine clearly does nothing to stop/prevent Covid.
And the way they completely discredited natural immunity - those who had it and recovered - leads me to think the people who made these initiatives had nothing but $$$ on the brain.

When you consider the complications from the vaccine, it's likely a net negative for the health of the population.

We are being led by idiots. They are not to be listened to.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
And the way they completely discredited natural immunity - those who had it and recovered - leads me to think the people who made these initiatives had nothing but $$$ on the brain.

When you consider the complications from the vaccine, it's likely a net negative for the health of the population.

We are being led by idiots. They are not to be listened to.
COVID and the vaccine are the biggest cases of medical malpractice in all of human history

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
COVID and the vaccine are the biggest cases of medical malpractice in all of human history
The media's demonization of the skeptics was equally terrifying.

To some extent it's still going on.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Don’t forget the Governments demonization which is what I find truly terrifying
The Goverment & Media had the George Orwell 1984 playbook and were following it step by step. They still are.