General There is a reason they are Man's best friend

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
Come on now no one ever said black ppl lock their jaws whats wrong with you

it’s why you can hit a pitbull in the head with an axe and it won’t let go of another dog
Sorry I mistook this statement being related to the foolish statements dog karens come up with about the breed locking their jaw

The “bread to fight in a pit” are you serious that was back in the 1800’s loooong before the breed migrated to America it was outlawed in the late 1800's

sure there are certain local scumbags breeding them to fight other dogs not bulls or bears, ive pulled dead bloated torn up bullet ridden pitbull bodies out of the rivers in Massachusetts over the years. The pitbull breed and other breeds that look like pitbulls get a bad rap and are abused like no other dog breed.

again, fostering a climate of fear and misunderstanding that leads to abuse around any breed isn't good for any dog esp when the real issue is the stupid dog owners not the breed

lol I thought you could understand the comparison of breed to race is a simple way to show how stupid it is to damn any breed or person based on BS no more no less instead you went all "real trash" like

im more wary of a chihuahua then a pit

ive pulled dead bloated torn up bullet ridden pitbull bodies out of the rivers in Massachusetts over the years.

Tell me more. I love feel good stories

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
I thought you would understand that you judge humans as individuals because they’re humans and have free will. Let’s not judge every hornet in that hornets nest, what if some of them haven’t stung anyone? That’s the kind of stupid shit pit lovers say. Why do I owe your stupid hobby the benefit of the doubt? It’s not a human, I owe it nothing

gregbrady

Aug 13, 2024
You can’t make the case for pitbulls without pretending they’re ppl which only an idiot does
No doubt pitbull owners are all trash too. I agree