General There should be separate laws for black people

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Bigsunfish

Oct 24, 2015
Self Respect and having esteem is a real thing for a healthy human being.

Also as a normal happy person I, having to announce it to the world is a signal that all is not well.

I would hate myself if I counted on constant handouts for my kids survival.

As a taxpayer,I think this is a tremendous waste of resources,but our government excels at pissing away $$$ on useless people and governments. (FUCK Ukraine)

Oh well,I am also glad this she beast does not work with me as a forced DEI hire stinking up the area...the bitch looks dirty.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What's black and slides down Nelson's column??

Winnie mandela.

Tried that one on me slag and she laughed. It's from the office.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
It's a dickhead word for name
I know all kinds of $5 words, doesn't mean I toss em around. If you catch me doing it, it means I'm actually pissed and have dropped the act.
Intellect is personal, it's nobody's business how smart I am.
I play a role, and unless you're one of my people that's all you fucking get.

If you're one of my people, I'm getting you out of whatever problem you have. You might not like my solution, but you'll know I'm right, and you know you're good now.

I'm simple like that

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I know all kinds of $5 words, doesn't mean I toss em around.
Intellect is personal, it's nobody's business how smart I am.
I play a role, and unless you're one of my people that's all you fucking get.

If you're one of my people, I'm getting you out of whatever problem you have. You might not like my solution, but you'll know I'm right, and you know you're good now.

I'm simple like that
The struggle is real. I have a hard time at work convincing people I'm not a genius but it's hard because they are all so stupid and they bother me.

MountainMedic

Rock Kicker
Sep 28, 2017
I can smell the inside of his house, based solely on your description.
You smell it perfectly.
It was what a poor kid would think a good neighborhood looks like. But it was just a decent suburb. Nothing special.
To the point, understanding who and what his father was, that today it seems like a disguise of mediocrity if f you get my drift.

My bro was privilege enough to never get his own shit going. Basically a Gen X acting like Gen z, before it was cool.

As far as I know he never got a job and his dad paid for whatever apt he was living in. We obviously lost touch, been 30 years.
He was a really cool guy, smart. but he didn't see the point of a job, let alone a career. He honestly didn't understand why he needed to.
One of the last times I ever talked to him in 93 he was all bummed out and said "I want what you have and I don't know how to do it"
What I had was a job at a printshop, a &450/mo apt, a girlfriend, no HS diploma, and a broken hand from "stuff".

I was actually mad at him
"I'm trying to figure out how to get in and pay for college, you have TWO fucking classes left to get you BA. I would probably be willing to kill someone for what YOU have."

And that was pretty much the end of 7 years of friendship. His ego wouldn't let him understand that I had worked incredibly hard to be in the place I was and I learned to make everything stretch.

As someone that had never been poor, never been hungry, and didn't know where things lime toilet paper came from, it was all kind of too much for him to face.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm not allowed to say the N word ( I don't check m posts ) and she had accused me of racism lots

I'm the least racist person you will ever encounter. I'm a cunt.there is a difference.b

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I'm not allowed to say the N word ( I don't check m posts ) and she had accused me of racism lots

I'm the least racist person you will ever encounter. I'm a cunt.there is a difference.b
You have a girlfriend that accuses you of being racist? A girlfriend that is a different race than you? How long has this been going on?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Lol his black gf accuses him of being racist lol WTF. Crazy shit.
Space X is shit. Settle down.

Yea she accuses me of white privilege and not understanding her plight etc.

She's fucken bonkers. If I told her that she would say that's somehow racist

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It doesn't help that I often tell racist jokes.

What's black and slides down Nelson's column?

Winnie mandela

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't even think thats racist. Just a bit of a play on words.

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
And we'd never admit it if we did.

Its the Norm/Letterman/Nitebean way.
Act dumb. It's just easier.
Nomenclature, the latin word for name. Un nombre. Whenst refering to the opposite sex juan must use the feminine verbile, nomaamclature.

scourge

Jun 14, 2021
I've never seen this interview mentioned anywhere else but here. It seems like Kamala agreeing that there should be separate laws for black people should be a major talking point.