General They done murdered another innocent black man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Any way we could get a poll on here to see how many think the cop should be charged and how many think it was justified?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
then why deploy the taser?
Well, in the case of an arrest I believe the goal is to incapcitate and then jump on the person before they have their bearings back. But you're getting into two separate discussions here and then trying to conflate them.

Is it a lethal device or nah?
As we've already discussed, it's considered to be a "less" lethal device. It's less likely to kill someone than a gunshot to center mass, but there's also a pile of bodies associated with taser use.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
the cop who shot the guy had his own taser, meaning in the heat of the moment after the scuffle, the cop who shot him could easily think that he might have taken the other cop's gun instead, also considering they were running and it was night time.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I’m against the defund the police movement but when you read shit like that, you can appreciate why so many people feel that way.

Unrelated, the judge in the Amadou Diallo trial is the father of a couple good friends of mine (twin brothers). He used to drive me to soccer practice growing up. That was a scary time for them as he was getting threatened daily.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019