IMG/GIF Think I have a crush on Megan Anderson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People suspect she has a secret account on the UG because there's "some guy" who always goes batshit crazy whenever anyone dares to offer anything but praise.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
WEWEREONABREAK is correct. i my humble self have witnessed several notable passages of conversation. glimmers of insight, fully aligned ambitions. whoever the person is, it is so fucking difficult to imagine what motivates them, other than the only real explanation - it's megan. hope she has stopped.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
People suspect she has a secret account on the UG because there's "some guy" who always goes batshit crazy whenever anyone dares to offer anything but praise.
WEWEREONABREAK is correct. i my humble self have witnessed several notable passages of conversation. glimmers of insight, fully aligned ambitions. whoever the person is, it is so fucking difficult to imagine what motivates them, other than the only real explanation - it's megan. hope she has stopped.
You guys think Karate Hottie post here? What's the person's SN who only posts to say how amazing she is and get overly offended when challenged?

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
she is back at the moment. such a fucking white belt. all her posts are so obvious in their intentions and origin.