Thor 4 Confirmed, Taika To Direct

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1154824932674560000?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1155492432990969856?s=20

^^This reply was in response to a tweet that has been deleted, "How about don't make the movie period? Why do you need to change the character now? Oh that's right, hot button topic, and to try and make money. Don't worry about making fans angry. Nope you have to squeeze in all the agendas you can. It's transparent."

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1155492728869814272?s=20

M

member 1013

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1154824932674560000?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1155492432990969856?s=20

^^This reply was in response to a tweet that has been deleted, "How about don't make the movie period? Why do you need to change the character now? Oh that's right, hot button topic, and to try and make money. Don't worry about making fans angry. Nope you have to squeeze in all the agendas you can. It's transparent."

View: https://twitter.com/TaikaWaititi/status/1155492728869814272?s=20
RE: the deleted tweet.

obviously the point of the movie is to make money. What a turd.

I was just hoping for a Thor movie about Thor with a lot of redemption after endgame completely raped him. But that’s not meant to be. I was prepared because I know Marvel Studios doesn’t like Thor.

They can do what they want. I just hope Disney doesn’t destroy the MCU like they did Star Wars.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
RE: the deleted tweet.

obviously the point of the movie is to make money. What a turd.

I was just hoping for a Thor movie about Thor with a lot of redemption after endgame completely raped him. But that’s not meant to be. I was prepared because I know Marvel Studios doesn’t like Thor.

They can do what they want. I just hope Disney doesn’t destroy the MCU like they did Star Wars.
Star Wars is still good brah

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Please stop trying to trigger me
I used to sound like you when the prequels came out.

Then I had a moment of clarity that the originals will always be and that new Star Wars isn't for me. It's for new and different audiences.

Let everyone have some Star Wars.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
If they follow this it doesn’t sound too bad.

With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir

. The hammer is stationed on the Moon and both Odinson and Odin, couldn't move the weapon. It is then, that the Mjolnir telepathically sought out Jane. With the help of Heimdall she arrives on the Moon and lifts it and the inscription on the weapon changes to, "Whosoever hold this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

The moment she lifts the hammer, she transforms into a superhero and gains Thor's powers. Foster keeps her identity a secret as Female Thor, which is eventually revealed to the world later in the comic series.

Jane certainly becomes one of the most powerful Thor. She has all the powers including superhuman strength, speed, stamina, flight, and control over lightning. In addition, she can change the trajectory and velocity of Mjolnir in mid-air, something that Odinson and Odin couldn't do.

However, Mjolnir propagates cancer in her. Every time she transforms into Thor, toxins purge from her body, including the treatments she took for cancer, which doesn't let her mortal form heal. During the final moments she is advised by Doctor Strange not to use her powers, but in the time of need, to save Asgard she transforms into Thor and dies. Later, Odin channels the powers of the God Tempest and assists Odinson to resurrect Jane.

While not much has been revealed about Portman's character, it will be interesting to see how Watiti will incarnate Jane Foster as Female Thor.

Also starring Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, Thor: Love and Thunder is scheduled to release on November 5, 2021.

M

member 1013

I used to sound like you when the prequels came out.

Then I had a moment of clarity that the originals will always be and that new Star Wars isn't for me. It's for new and different audiences.

Let everyone have some Star Wars.
That’s why Solo lost money innit.

It’s a business and their first task should be to make their core customer base happy so they can continue to succeed.

But like, it’s just movies.

M

member 1013

If they follow this it doesn’t sound too bad.

With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir

. The hammer is stationed on the Moon and both Odinson and Odin, couldn't move the weapon. It is then, that the Mjolnir telepathically sought out Jane. With the help of Heimdall she arrives on the Moon and lifts it and the inscription on the weapon changes to, "Whosoever hold this hammer, if she be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor."

The moment she lifts the hammer, she transforms into a superhero and gains Thor's powers. Foster keeps her identity a secret as Female Thor, which is eventually revealed to the world later in the comic series.

Jane certainly becomes one of the most powerful Thor. She has all the powers including superhuman strength, speed, stamina, flight, and control over lightning. In addition, she can change the trajectory and velocity of Mjolnir in mid-air, something that Odinson and Odin couldn't do.

However, Mjolnir propagates cancer in her. Every time she transforms into Thor, toxins purge from her body, including the treatments she took for cancer, which doesn't let her mortal form heal. During the final moments she is advised by Doctor Strange not to use her powers, but in the time of need, to save Asgard she transforms into Thor and dies. Later, Odin channels the powers of the God Tempest and assists Odinson to resurrect Jane.

While not much has been revealed about Portman's character, it will be interesting to see how Watiti will incarnate Jane Foster as Female Thor.

Also starring Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson, Thor: Love and Thunder is scheduled to release on November 5, 2021.
Literally one of the worst story arcs in the entire 6 decade plus run of the comics. First of all, Jane Foster is not one of the strongest Thor incarnations. That is laughable.

Second of all she is a bitch that abandoned her child and is in no way worthy of Mjolnir.

And thricely, wielding Mjolnir does not make one Thor. It gives you similar powers. Gosh.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
That’s why Solo lost money innit.

It’s a business and their first task should be to make their core customer base happy so they can continue to succeed.

But like, it’s just movies.
Star Wars fans are impossible to please so trying to broaden the audience, imo, is smarter than making movies for the core customers.
I love Star Wars and I'll give anything inside that universe a chance but I fucking hate the fan base.

M

member 1013

Star Wars fans are impossible to please so trying to broaden the audience, imo, is smarter than making movies for the core customers.
I love Star Wars and I'll give anything inside that universe a chance but I fucking hate the fan base.
I like u doe