General Thoughts on Georgia shooting?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
They were dumbasses taking the law into their own hands...should have just documented his shady behavior and turned it over to the law.

Only reason this case is on MSM is for racial divide sadly.

How is the global sex trafficking trial involving hundreds of the worlds "elites" going? Is that getting much coverage on the main channels?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They were dumbasses taking the law into their own hands...should have just documented his shady behavior and turned it over to the law.

How is the global sex trafficking trial involving hundreds of the worlds "elites" going? Is that getting much coverage on the main channels?
Ghislaine is innocent!!!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
U was reading in my MSM papers today that her defense is gonna be “it wuz Jeffy-boy! He made me!”
Case Closed Eh?

Her family is on some powerful shit is wassup, all of them.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Isn’t her dad press baron? How is that possible he’s not even one of the types dat “owns da media”
Family has ties to all types of powerful people and some real creeps.

Dad "fell" off a yacht or something.

Let's just say I wouldn't trust them much.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Well, they should spend the rest of their days in prison, probably in confinement for their protection.
Ouch. Damn, son.

@Cody how are these folks going to fare in the penn? Feel free to describe each individually.

I promise not to judge your grammar but lack of punctuation puts me in a bad mood. Thanks.

T

The Big Guy

Ouch. Damn, son.

@Cody how are these folks going to fare in the penn? Feel free to describe each individually.

I promise not to judge your grammar but lack of punctuation puts me in a bad mood. Thanks.
They will be forced into some kind of protection unit whether they want it or not. They will probably be stuck around of a bunch of chomos, gang dropouts and ex cops

If thrown in general population they would probably get stabbed

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

the DA originally declined to charge the men, because the dad used to work for her.

it was the retarded dad who took his copy of the video, edited it to show just the part where Arbery swung at his son, and then turned it over to a local radio station to publish on their website.

GBI took over and they were arrested two days later.

so. much. dumb.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Well, they should spend the rest of their days in prison, probably in confinement for their protection.
They should be allowed to go home. But in front of their homes there will be a 20 foot tall of their victim. If the statue gets vandalized, their house gets a drone strike.