General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
4 episodes in.

Wow.

You know how there's a Library of Congress?
This is like a time capsule library of crazy cat people.

They all need a deep cleansing.

namaste

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
did they ever say where joe got his money to start the whole zoo?
his family sued somebody after his brother was killed and he got a cut. his grandpa also left him something like 250,000 dollars I read it on some website.

EDIT:

Despite his ostensibly humble farm boy roots, Exotic had the benefit of a sizable inheritance that allowed him to get G.W. Zoo off the ground. He received $250,000 from a rich grandfather who passed away, and another $140,000 from a lawsuit against the trucking company that killed his brother in a highway accident.

That's a nice bit of seed capital

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
just found this too: His brother and him owned a pet store and when he died he sold the store and used his life insurance money to buy the land and built a few cages. I don't remember if Joe ever really bought tigers or not.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
just found this too: His brother and him owned a pet store and when he died he sold the store and used his life insurance money to buy the land and built a few cages. I don't remember if Joe ever really bought tigers or not.
he started out with horses it was technically a horse ranch but im guessing Oklahoma lets you have all sorts of animals on a horse ranch.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Looks like homeboy lives in Texas, no OK now. Or at least does a ton of driving in Texas.
maybe he races his cars there he has stock cars or what ever you call the cars before stock cars I forget the name I think it is short track racing.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
maybe he races his cars there he has stock cars or what ever you call the cars before stock cars I forget the name I think it is short track racing.

Yep he's in Texas. 940 is a Texas area code. His shop is at 115 S Berry St, Burkburnett, TX 76354

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I've followed this account for a while now. I appreciate this kids skills but he really shouldn't be advertising free handling of super venomous snakes. It encourages the dip shits with pet cobras to try the same shit and makes the other 99% of the folks keeping these animals look bad.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I've followed this account for a while now. I appreciate this kids skills but he really shouldn't be advertising free handling of super venomous snakes. It encourages the dip shits with pet cobras to try the same shit and makes the other 99% of the folks keeping these animals look bad.
I must have missed that I was just paying attention to the tiger king memes.