General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
Carole Baskin and the final fate of her declared-dead husband will be the subject of a new documentary miniseries on true-crime cable network Investigation Discovery, tentatively titled Investigating the Strange World of Joe Exotic. According to I.D., the series will reveal "the secrets only Joe knows" and feature "exclusive footage that has never been shown."

Big Dummy

Cream of the Crop
Dec 15, 2018
I think the Detroit Tigers should have Joe Exotic Day when he gets pardoned, complete with bobble heads.
Of course they are selling these

Every men’s jersey come with 2 free balls.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Another jewel in this show is when Joe puts on a legit EMT jacket when that chick gets her arm ripped off.

like where the fuck did you get that jacket?
I was dying when he did that. Then the trip to the gift shop. So much gold.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's very rare you actually see Trump break character. Kudos to the reporter for injecting a little fun.
Played to Trump's ego perfectly.
"Aside from these press briefings, it is the highest rated show during quarantine"

No idea who that dude is, but that was brilliant.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Played to Trump's ego perfectly.
"Aside from these press briefings, it is the highest rated show during quarantine"

No idea who that dude is, but that was brilliant.
Yeah, it was that fine line of being really funny, but not like he was deliberatly making jokes.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Came for the meth headed, gun-toting, gay zookeeper... stayed for the thread to devolve into politics.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
That's 1 more altruisitc facet than most politicians have.

I've met a fair few politicians in my line of work and the one trait they all have is charisma.

Some make you feel like this is the best moment of their life. I could give you names but they would largely be meaningless to you.

I've only met two where they were devoid of personality or brain.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've met a fair few politicians in my line of work and the one trait they all have is charisma.

Some make you feel like this is the best moment of their life. I could give you names but they would largely be meaningless to you.

I too have met a bunch, they mostly come off like used car salesman.

I was just making a joke about politicians being pieces of shit.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"I'll never financially recover from this"
As one of his employees is laying there with an arm missing, this guy has the wherewithal to go put on an EMT jacket, walk thru his financials future, and offer refunds to guests in the gift shop. He’s a genius.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
The special extra episode is out bitches. Just finished it and it's just a bunch of interviews but it's better than nothing...

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018

Read me.

HA!

Later

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Pennington looks like saff from tiger king when Raquel is in her natural lesbiany environment.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I was dying when he did that. Then the trip to the gift shop. So much gold.
It's just insane
Insanely funny... getting darker at the end...

I'm not joking but the screenwriter in me thinks it's just very compelling human drama.
Joe is to say the least,... charismatic... yet deeply flawed.
But jezus fuck' it's funny