General Tiger King on Netflix

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Much more informative than the Netlfix doc.
I guess, the Netflix is mainly about visual stimuli and big reveals each episode

Podcast still felt incomplete to me, but I am no tiger king expert

Was a good listen though, I wanted more

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I guess, the Netflix is mainly about visual stimuli and big reveals each episode

Podcast still felt incomplete to me, but I am no tiger king expert

Was a good listen though, I wanted more
Netflix went out of their way to cast Joe Exotic as more of a victim than he is. The Wondery doc did it for Carole Baskin.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Louis Theroux fronting new documentary on 'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic

Louis Theroux is set to revisit the subject of "Tiger King" Joe Exotic for a new film.

The hit Netflix series Tiger King: Murder, Madness, And Mayhem brought Exotic, real name Joseph Maldonado-Passage, to international attention last year, but Theroux had already interviewed him back in 2011 for his America's Most Dangerous Pets series.

The interviewer will now be returning to Oklahoma for a new BBC Two feature film with the working title of Louis Theroux: The Cult of Joe Exotic, in the wake of new interest.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Louis Theroux fronting new documentary on 'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic

Louis Theroux is set to revisit the subject of "Tiger King" Joe Exotic for a new film.

The hit Netflix series Tiger King: Murder, Madness, And Mayhem brought Exotic, real name Joseph Maldonado-Passage, to international attention last year, but Theroux had already interviewed him back in 2011 for his America's Most Dangerous Pets series.

The interviewer will now be returning to Oklahoma for a new BBC Two feature film with the working title of Louis Theroux: The Cult of Joe Exotic, in the wake of new interest.

You still into the occulus kabs?