General Tinder is a right cunt.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You and K @kaladin stormblessed stormblessed should join up and share your experiences of getting blocked by chicks on social media.

Call yourselves, "Team Incel."
It was funny..my coworker knows he as she is a year younger and they from the same town. He was all excited for me as she is bang tidy and he's been struggling for a while since he split from his baby mama. This was gonna open a whole new land of her friends to him. Now he says I dodged a bullet as she's a cunt. He's more wound up than me.

She was fucken banging tho. Snapchats disappear but I did have a photo I sent munson and his dumbass thought she was Chinese. She's Portuguese.

I'll keep an eye out for her in the club and snub her when I see her at some point. I am horrific at selfies and I think that gave her cold feet. I am captain charisma in real life tho and also Captain cunt. I'll act like I don't know who she is. And introduce myself.

M

member 3289

I am horrific at selfies and I think that gave her cold feet.
I told you to stop taking these when you're standing next to doors.

Let them get all dressed up and go through the trouble of meeting you in person before they see how short you are.

They'll be way less inclined to flake.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wonder why Michael Myers and Jason are just like fuck it lets stab people. What's the end goal for them? Just stab everyone then what? Watch judge Judy and smoke a woodbine?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Got a date next weekend. Older bird. That means she's up for a good banging if you ask me. Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart she's too yound for you but let me know and I'll send her picture for validation

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I always wondered why the Brits make fun of Afghanis for shagging goats when all they do is trying to fuck birds.

Weirdos.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I always wondered why the Brits make fun of Afghanis for shagging goats when all they do is trying to fuck birds.

Weirdos.
I've seen them do it. They take turns on it. Dirty cunts.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Went on a date earlier. To some city I've never been too. Date went well. I'll see her again. Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart the pink haired one.

It was her first ever date date. She not long out of a decade long relationship. I don't expect much more than friendship given the distance but I'll shag her a few times and have a new friend

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Went on a date earlier. To some city I've never been too. Date went well. I'll see her again. Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart the pink haired one.

It was her first ever date date. She not long out of a decade long relationship. I don't expect much more than friendship given the distance but I'll shag her a few times and have a new friend
Red hair with name starting with L?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Red hair with name starting with L?
Yes. I had to cancel once as my phone shat it and the new one wouldn't access anything to do with Google. So I couldn't use Google maps. Been talking with her a while.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
No time to read. Is this entire thread about someone who can't get laid? Is Throbbie already on this thread?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just got a text saying she had dreams about me. Bitch want my sting.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No time to read. Is this entire thread about someone who can't get laid? Is Throbbie already on this thread?
If you having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.