broooooo. just finished episode 3. whoa
okay preliminary thoughts
parallel structure #1
just as jason todd went in solo and got caught by deathstroke, he went in solo and got caught by the joker. and then hawk went in solo and got caught by jason todd. then dove went in solo and although dick showed up and tried to stop her, she set off the bomb
parallel structure #2
- puppet master is leveraging children to make people do bad stuff such as the woman who blew up the people near the atm since her child was in danger
- same ploy at the bank was used, or at least they thought so. instead, the parents were also held in vans with red hoods and the puppetmaster (joker?) sacrificed his accomopliced inside the bank (unless i misunderstood that scene)
- leads me to believe that a key plot point will be leveraging either dick/jason to get batman to something since theu are his children. or else leveraging jason to get dick to do something since jason is like a son to dick also
- justin in San fran is in touch with koriad'r - which begs the question. will blackfyre leverage him to get after kory (due to parallel structure)
in season 2, koriand'r sister blackfyre was able to possess kiriand'r buddy
- jason todd hears joker laughing in the very first scene, foreshadowing is later possession
- koriand'r was possessed for little hit in the house when she set stove on fire
- when batman pleaded for dick grayson to help him, he was visibly trembling. (i watch with subtitles that pointed that out). so i suspect that he may be battling with someone possessing him on and off
- jason todd is probably possessed, although not necessarily by blackfyre since the show is using a lot of parallel structure. my guess is by the joker, which leads into point #2
- season 2 ended with raven going to the amazon girl place to try to ressurect donna troy sonce ravens oowers had been increasing
- jason todd was thought to be dead. but hes not. so a rebirth or sorts
- which leads me to believe that the joker is not dead. crowbar demolishing him is a good way to "kill" someone by killing a body double and leaving them unrecognizable, assuming they cant test the jokers dna
- conner wss created in a test tube from dna. can the same be done to hawk?
- i have to rewatch the scene, but some drug family was said to be doing something with opiods. and dick is giving the dr dude in jail "good" pot. is dick goving him something that allows him to be the puppetmaster through telepathic posession or something??
- koriand'r took over a womans body in the season 2 post credit scene. so is she out there in her own form or is she morphed into someone elses form, such as jason todd?
- gar mentioned being any animal. which animal will be become? or will gar be able to inpersonate a human?