Titans Season 3 - Aug. 12th.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just finished season 1 on Hulu. That is the only season available there. Season 2 is on Prime but I’m not buying it for $30. Guess I’ll have to wait. Damn, I was enjoying it!
season 2 is even better. and 3 is solid so far

not saying to pay the 30. but def check it out if you ever get HBOMax

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
even though this show has a very small online following, and even though im late on this time-sensitive video since i worked on a Gossip girl video thursday, and took yesterday off until last night, i decided that i like this show enough that i'm going to cover it

here's my episode 1-3 breakdown if anyone's bored. i wont post future breakdowns here tho since self-promotion is lame

View: https://youtu.be/1GBJRKs2Aj8
What shows are you covering right now?
if you are...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my shows are all off right now

i will be covering:
- succession
- industry
- the wheel of time
- his dark materials
- the witcher
- house of the dragon
I don't watch those shows but I do like your breakdowns...your good at that stuff.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
im mainly into high fantasy, but if you ever get a chance, check out succession tho

its like a game of thrones in the real world since its about who will succeed to the CEO position of a billionaire news/entertaintment conglomerate

the show is A+ for sure

View: https://youtu.be/OzYxJV_rmE8
I'm a period piece guy mostly
Documentaries also
Murican Football and Combat sports
Not much time for more than that in my life

Superhero and fantasy are pretty hard for me to get into...I have maybe seen 1 or 2 marvel type movies/shows

I might check it out sometime though, thanks

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'm a period piece guy mostly
Documentaries also
Murican Football and Combat sports
Not much time for more than that in my life

Superhero and fantasy are pretty hard for me to get into...I have maybe seen 1 or 2 marvel type movies/shows

I might check it out sometime though, thanks
gotcha

do you consider the last kingdom a period piece? the main character is fictional, but its about the formation of england from king alfred of wessex to his heirs...

View: https://youtu.be/WxPApTGWwas

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
gotcha

do you consider the last kingdom a period piece? the main character is fictional, but its about the formation of england from king alfred of wessex to his heirs...

View: https://youtu.be/WxPApTGWwas
Yes
I watched a bunch of that one...not sure where I left off...It was good.

If it is set in a period I consider it a period piece

Wish the Knick continued
Hoping for a season 2 of Taboo(hardy hinting at it)
Stuff like that

Also have seen almost all the good unique westerns from 1970s on, including subtitled foreign...I dig westerns, if they are accurate and have the "feel"...If they don't I am quick to abandon ship and find another one.

U like any of those things?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Yes
I watched a bunch of that one...not sure where I left off...It was good.

If it is set in a period I consider it a period piece

Wish the Knick continued
Hoping for a season 2 of Taboo(hardy hinting at it)
Stuff like that

Also have seen almost all the good unique westerns from 1970s on, including subtitled foreign...I dig westerns, if they are accurate and have the "feel"...If they don't I am quick to abandon ship and find another one.

U like any of those things?
im not familiar with any of those

i typically like anything preguns. im more into fiction or fantasy thats only at the point of vow and arrows, swords, spears, etc

i do like some futuristic fantasy like altered carbon tho. or star wars

but in terms of period pieces, i typically avoid mafia type stuff. for instance, i watched Boardwalk Empire since my roomate at the time did, and it was so good that i watched a few seasons. but eventually gave up on it. and have never seen a single season of the sopranos

so would you consider Deadwood period piece? that show was sick

and of course, The Wire was incredible

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
im not familiar with any of those

i typically like anything preguns. im more into fiction or fantasy thats only at the point of vow and arrows, swords, spears, etc

i do like some futuristic fantasy like altered carbon tho. or star wars

but in terms of period pieces, i typically avoid mafia type stuff. for instance, i watched Boardwalk Empire since my roomate at the time did, and it was so good that i watched a few seasons. but eventually gave up on it. and have never seen a single season of the sopranos

so would you consider Deadwood period piece? that show was sick

and of course, The Wire was incredible
Taboo is Tom Hardy...give it a try...only one season...kind of Pre gun or early gunpowder...verges on fiction fantasy but period correct

The Knick is Clive Owen, early Medicine...very period correct...but it has surgeries in it so not for squeamish(maybe you)...Early Cocaine era

Try out the pilot episodes of those^^^

Mafia is OK...Boardwalk was good but I get tired of Buscemi in that role

Sopranos was just OK...probably much better if you had to wait a week between eps...kinda like Breaking Bad was because they mastered the cliffhanger

Deadwood was sick...a couple annoying characters but they work, the amazing characters make up for it...watched it twice...Movie was OK...Really wish they never stopped the show when they did

Wire was great...a couple seasons were a drop off but it kept you interested the entire show

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Taboo is Tom Hardy...give it a try...only one season...kind of Pre gun or early gunpowder...verges on fiction fantasy but period correct

The Knick is Clive Owen, early Medicine...very period correct...but it has surgeries in it so not for squeamish(maybe you)...Early Cocaine era

Try out the pilot episodes of those^^^

Mafia is OK...Boardwalk was good but I get tired of Buscemi in that role

Sopranos was just OK...probably much better if you had to wait a week between eps...kinda like Breaking Bad was because they mastered the cliffhanger

Deadwood was sick...a couple annoying characters but they work, the amazing characters make up for it...watched it twice...Movie was OK...Really wish they never stopped the show when they did

Wire was great...a couple seasons were a drop off but it kept you interested the entire show
ohhh bro. i just finished the fourth seasons of Money Heist today

actually its not a period piece. i dunno why i just got excited to tell ya lol

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
haha
Yep
you lost me at fourth season
what about Spartcus?

thats arguably my second favorite show ever. gladiator fighting and tons of sex plotlines

(admittedly, theres probably a subconscious bias for it tho since my mother raised me on Ben Hurr and we grew up in a town called Sparta)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
what about Spartcus?

thats arguably my second favorite show ever. gladiator fighting and tons of sex plotlines

(admittedly, theres probably a subconscious bias for it tho since my mother raised me on Ben Hurr and we grew up in a town called Sparta)
Good show, I didn't watch all the different seasons...maybe got to somewhere in season 3

I mostly stared at the brunette chick...I had mad crush, she always made me wanna wank.

I remember some good fight scenes and some unreal funny dialogue.

Yep lots dicks and cunts and milkers, entire cast was a bunch of sluts

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
This Season has been way better than it has a right to be. I wasn't crazy about the most recent episode (episode 11), but overall this season is definitely the best yet. Corbin Burnsen Bats needs to come get these fools in line. Would love to see an Outsiders show spin off of this.