TLC: Night B4 Vince

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShakaSway

The Unintentional Voice of Reason
Oct 18, 2015
Smackdown is gonna pretty awesome.

Good going WWE, got me pretty pumped

And the Empress has the belt

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
So. Ronda costing Flair and Becky. Could bring them together. Start of the 4 4horsewoman Fued

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
So. Ronda costing Flair and Becky. Could bring them together. Start of the 4 4horsewoman Fued
Also Becky being heel Beckster and Flair mirroring her can lead to some brutal attacks.

Getting Bayley and Sasha on board will be interesting

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Also Becky being heel Beckster and Flair mirroring her can lead to some brutal attacks.

Getting Bayley and Sasha on board will be interesting
Having Duke and Shafir not getting in a botch fest with Sasha will be fun.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I know a good way to make S @Super Dave sad.

Young Bucks come out and push AJ off the ladder. Everyone is so happy. Or not. They get on the mic. “Your time is over Styles. Its our generation! Its Generation....TREEEEE!!” And now ya got an eco friendly heel stable, and a ton of sad people.

Including myself!

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
I yelled Pedigree him and then they cut to commericial

Not a grand start, but maybe people wanted to pee. Fair

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Could have been Lars, Bray, AJ, Alistar Black, Or Adam Cole BayBay.....but Kurt? Meh

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Ya think someone told Vince that they were becoming Nitro and he decided this was the plan?

I hope it was HHH

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Ya think someone told Vince that they were becoming Nitro and he decided this was the plan?

I hope it was HHH
Cheap pops is the theme for tonight. You get a hot crowd excited for Vince and Shane with Trips. They'll cheer for anything. But then what? Finn/Dolph again.....

Could have ushered in something epic that's not being used right now. Have them talking all this new era b.s. The crowd is the new Authority and the lights go out. Sanity comes out and lays waste to Shane and trips.

Square up on Steph and Nicki Cross comes down and lays her out. They turn to Vince and the crowd is going ape shit. Vince gives a speech on how he isn't gonna stand by and let his kids destroy his legacy. He is taking back the keys to the asylum, and giving them to the inmates. As Sanity is about to leave the ring. Vince says wait. Stop right there. This wasn't the. You know. The pop I was wanting. The reaction was wrong. We need something more. We need TO shock the system. The Undisputed Era comes out and confronts Sanity.

Setting up months of story lines with 2 factions causing chaos across all 4 shows. Raw, SD, 205 and NXT

ShakaSway

Oct 18, 2015
Cheap pops is the theme for tonight. You get a hot crowd excited for Vince and Shane with Trips. They'll cheer for anything. But then what? Finn/Dolph again.....

Could have ushered in something epic that's not being used right now. Have them talking all this new era b.s. The crowd is the new Authority and the lights go out. Sanity comes out and lays waste to Shane and trips.

Square up on Steph and Nicki Cross comes down and lays her out. They turn to Vince and the crowd is going ape shit. Vince gives a speech on how he isn't gonna stand by and let his kids destroy his legacy. He is taking back the keys to the asylum, and giving them to the inmates. As Sanity is about to leave the ring. Vince says wait. Stop right there. This wasn't the. You know. The pop I was wanting. The reaction was wrong. We need something more. We need TO shock the system. The Undisputed Era comes out and confronts Sanity.

Setting up months of story lines with 2 factions causing chaos across all 4 shows. Raw, SD, 205 and NXT
That is a way they should have opened the show. Show the change immediately while the crowd was hot for they were preaching.

Granted we just got the same stuff to close out the hour, admittedly a bit less optimistic, but gonna give them the benefit of the doubt for the next two hours. Show is sure to have a juicy cliff hanger. Or at least I hope

100% agree with what you are saying