Sports TMMAC Fantasy Football Season 10

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

wylong06

Lurker
Aug 13, 2024
I’d be down, but really don’t wanna draft the Sunday before the first game. Camping Labor Day weekend with not very good service.

Last edited:

Dos

Mar 2, 2023
Is there a way to use PayPal?
Never mind, I just downloaded the Venmo app. Forgive me but when it comes to stuff like this I’m retarded. In fact I’m so retard that I passed on Tyreek Hill for Stephon Diggs.

Dos

Mar 2, 2023
Never mind, I just downloaded the Venmo app. Forgive me but when it comes to stuff like this I’m retarded. In fact I’m so retard that I passed on Tyreek Hill for Stephon Diggs last year.

bigwignj

Aug 13, 2024
Yea i don't draft til the sunday before the season kicks off.
I’d be down, but really don’t wanna draft the Sunday before the first game. Camping Labor Day weekend with not very good service.
Yeah I already have a draft Sunday, the 1st at 6. So if it was that Sunday if it started earlier or later that would be ideal than drafting 2 drafts at the same time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Alright fellas, that makes 12.

@@Wild
Rambo John J @Rambo John J
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
AnthonyWeiner @AnthonyWeiner
Masterclass @Masterclass
Dos @Dos
B @bigwignj
Sergio @Sergio
IschKabibble @IschKabibble
McDonaldsFan @McDonaldsFan
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon
W @wylong06

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK W @wylong06 Sergio @Sergio - you three seem to have stipulations or availability concerns around when you can draft. The three of you talk amongst yourselves and toss some ideas or options out there. Then let's run those options past MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK who will set it all up, and the rest of us in the league, to make sure we land on a day & time that's convenient for all.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If someone drops out I'll jump in again. Same problem as others though - wouldn't be able to do Labor Day weekend draft as I will be deep in the woods, and I ain't doing no auto-draft that would stick me with 3 TEs in the first 7 picks again.

No biggie if I'm out. I'm already in 5 leagues. I can heckle you dipshits from afar.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Does Friday August 30th at 9pm est work for everyone?

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you make it a Friday 9pm that would be 1pm sat afternoon which would be ideal
The prodigal son has returned

Good to see you Shats

Not happy to see you in a league with me lol

I thought I was getting away from ringers like you

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The prodigal son has returned

Good to see you Shats

Not happy to see you in a league with me lol

I thought I was getting away from ringers like you
I was praying his monkey ass would show up & commit. Me and him got beef to settle from last season.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I was praying his monkey ass would show up & commit. Me and him got beef to settle from last season.
I have beef as well, he took all my monies

Problem is I usually start off 4-1 and then fade to black and miss playoffs or am seeded last and lose
I haven't won fantasy football since like '99 when I picked all Denver broncos players

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I’ll give everyone a couple days to figure out if that day and time will work for the draft. This weekend I’ll pm everybody and get emails to set up team invites and figure out payments