TMMAC Member AMA: @̶S̶p̶l̶i̶n̶t̶y̶ @Vicious Hellbows

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FeeO

You're all on steroids.
May 14, 2015
What's your happiest memory?

Why is British Cadbury's delicious when North American Cadbury's tastes like sweetened wax? Can you fix this for me ASAP?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Lees makeup artist had his fake stacsh lab k ed L.Murray and the feds found it iirc also..that's a fucking Wakass rookie move on the Make up artists behalf..
They were all tools from what I read, and IMO they would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for stupid criminals besides lee......he seemed to be the one masterminding everything but who the fuck would leave the uniform behind at his flat.....the whole story is interesting as they might never have caught them if that didn't happen...... And more importantly did almost cause the greatest crime against a government to occur.......Gordon brown "asked" lloyds of london if they would "cover" the govt on that insurance policy - answer- yes - it's on record as the time the uk gvmt almost ran out of money........;they were going to consider securitas bankrupt which would have been a huge problem for banking here

Last edited:

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
do you like dabs?
have you ever had an std?
what's your favorite scary movie?
1) I just found out what it was the other day. And even now im still not sure . Once I went to my boys yard after work he rolled a joint where there was honey on the outside of the rizzla, he then stuck weed on the outside of the joint and put it in the microwave lol. Is this even similar? I have no idea

2) No thank god. My mate had one and we all stayed away from him like he had ebola. Wouldn't even pass him the joint

3) Probably any well put together supernatural film. They always shit me up

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
What's your happiest memory?

Why is British Cadbury's delicious when North American Cadbury's tastes like sweetened wax? Can you fix this for me ASAP?
1. That's actually a tough question. I don't even know. Recently its probably when I got my first car i dont know.

2. It taste that bad? I thought chocolate would have tasted better in your neck of the woods. I have no clue why. Fact for yall. The guy who invented Cadbury was born in my hometown, Birmingham. There's also a cadbury factory here that you can take a tour through.

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
How old were you when you lost your virginity? How old was the boy/girl?
16, she was 16 too but she wasnt a virgin. I know its late and everyone took the piss out of me until i lost it. For me I think i was just scared of pulling my dick out in front of another girl. I soon got over it

SAJ

Posting Machine
Aug 2, 2015
Wait, what documentary are you talking about? Also, I read the book about that heist and he was the smartest of all of them ........ The rest were stupid, left the clothing at their flat, that's lazy.......
Yeah they did fuck up. I just thought the way they impersonated them selves as police officers and kidnapped the poor blokes family was something you only see in movies lol

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When did you decide to come out as gay to your parents? Was it before or after you started to frequent MMA forums?

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What shade of yellow are your teeth? Buttery popcorn type or more of a Halloween candy corn yellow?

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Who do you think will win the Great British Bake off?