Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The best part of scott adams is how full of shit he is when espousing nothing while sounding intelligent.

His statement there is a perfect of example.
Sounds very deep and foreboding.
When nothing happens he'll then redirect this as being that he's talking about Trump supporters. Trump supporters reality is that he actually won. So when nothing happens the reality is going to be challenged.

When something happens he'll redirect it as something about Biden supporters. Now their reality is going to be challenged.

He constantly works through implication and it's clear what he thinks. But he refuses to actually state it clearly, so he can always claim how right he is.

It's not a big deal for somebody to hedge their bet. Lots of people do it. In fact it's a point of humility to say I think this right now but I can understand how something else might happen.

Vague predictions are not that. They are fluff. That tweet is his usual fluff.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The best part of scott adams is how full of shit he is when espousing nothing while sounding intelligent.

When nothing happens he'll then redirect this as being that he's talking about Trump supporters. Trump supporters reality is that he actually won. So when nothing happens the reality is going to be challenged.

When something happens he'll redirect it as something about Biden supporters. Now their reality is going to be challenged.

He constantly works through implication and it's clear what he thinks. But he refuses to actually state it clearly, so he can always claim how right he is.

It's not a big deal for somebody too hedge their bet. Lots of people do it. In fact it's a point of humility to say I think this right now but I can understand how something else might happen.

I know. He's incredibly annoying. I don't think he was trying to, but he turned himself into a meme in 2016. Not necessarily the good kind either.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

It's not a big deal for somebody to hedge their bet. Lots of people do it. In fact it's a point of humility to say I think this right now but I can understand how something else might happen.

This person sounds incredibly familiar.....

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I know. He's incredibly annoying. I don't think he was trying to, but he turned himself into a meme in 2016. Not necessarily the good kind either.

A lot of people seem to still buy into it. But I think he's lost people that are higher level thinkers.

The thing is if he'd quit doubling down about himself he actually is a really smart guy on persuasion and human nature. And that's what he's still trying to do here.
It works but it's become so shallow because he refuses to admit what he's trying to persuade.

If he would stop trying to persuade people will also trying to feign neutrality, he'd both be much more likable (ironically more persuasive) and less disingenuous.

M

member 1013

A lot of people seem to still buy into it. But I think he's lost people that are higher level thinkers.

The thing is if he'd quit doubling down about himself he actually is a really smart guy on persuasion and human nature. And that's what he's still trying to do here.
It works but it's become so shallow because he refuses to admit what he's trying to persuade.

If he would stop trying to persuade people will also trying to feign neutrality, he'd both be much more likable (ironically more persuasive) and less disingenuous.
I feel like this is aimed at me, and I don’t appreciate it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

You are so clever.

I could write that on about 20 to 23 of your posts a month, in fact this one is probably your 17th or 18th lowest on that extremely clever scale.

But if I wrote it every time you did hit the heights I would come across more thirsty than the thick marine.

But I genuinely learn a lot from your posts. This is rare for me.

I appreciate your brain and your character. You are exceptional.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Back on topic. How much do we know about John Durham's investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion narrative? Have there been many leaks?

M

member 1013

You are so clever.

I could write that on about 20 to 23 of your posts a month, in fact this one is probably your 17th or 18th lowest on that extremely clever scale.

But if I wrote it every time you did hit the heights I would come across more thirsty than the thick marine.

But I genuinely learn a lot from your posts. This is rare for me.

I appreciate your brain and your character. You are exceptional.
If you love him so much why don’t you just marry him?