Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I hate that quote.

Think of it like this. There's a country on maps of Europe, it's called Belgium. If I go on Wikipedia, there's a page detailing how it came to be a nation in it's own right, and it's history since then. There are many many thousands of pictures of Belgian cities / monuments / places of interest on the web too. There's even TMMAC's own SongExotic2 @SongExotic2 who claims to currently reside there.

I have never been to Belgium myself.

Despite this, I'm fairly confident that Belgium exists.

If you lived your life according to the letter of that quote, you would never get anything constructive done, and your beliefs would be so severely limited it would be ridiculous.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Does it not strike you that it's just wrong and this is just an excuse to ignore the wrong? Even when it's wrong, it's really right?
You'd have to be more specific. The "wrong" usually comes from general misinterpretation of a rhetorical question.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You'd have to be more specific. The "wrong" usually comes from general misinterpretation of a rhetorical question.
You claim 15% is intentional misinformation. What if it's just false and wrong? Ie bullshit because there's nothing there

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You claim 15% is intentional misinformation. What if it's just false and wrong? Ie bullshit because there's nothing there
That question is more vague than a Q post. Right or wrong in what specific context? Like I said, most of what I consider to be misinformation was vague date references (e.g. 11/11/2018, "Done in 30"). Q has an incredible track record of predicting the future (see ECW image above). 85 is greater than 15.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
see ECW image above).

In April 2018, he rejoined the Trump administration in the Department of Justice, advising Attorney General Sessions on counterterrorism and counterintelligence.[24]

5 months later...

Watch him!!!

2 years later...

a career counterterrorism guy is promoted to another counterterrorism position?

See told you to watch him!!

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
In April 2018, he rejoined the Trump administration in the Department of Justice, advising Attorney General Sessions on counterterrorism and counterintelligence.[24]

5 months later...

Watch him!!!

2 years later...

a career counterterrorism guy is promoted to another counterterrorism position?

See told you to watch him!!
I could post 100 more. It's okay if you're not interested though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That question is more vague than a Q post. Right or wrong in what specific context? Li
I don't know. You called 15% misinformation and ascribed intent to it.
I assumed the predictions must have not come true since you called them misinformation.

Normally that would be a wrong prediction. Not a purposefully wrong prediction.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I could post 100 more. It's okay if you're not interested though.
You pointed me to that one as an impressive piece. It's not.

Edit - btw I must be interested enough to look up a random Washington guy I know nothing about.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Has there ever been specific claims or is all vague nostradamus?
alls i know is that something big is about to happen but its been 4 years and nothing has happened . trust jeff sessions. any day he is going to round up hillary and obama ans send them to gitmo........to me the Qtards are the equivalent of the left tards who were waiting for comey and mueller to drop the final blow on trump.its all bullshit .its fan fiction