Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
To be fair, the tweet said they were "expecting" not that they had. What would be the largest crowd in German history?
Somehow you are a hardass to peepz like kneeblock @kneeblock, but also trying to give these people the benefit of the doubt? How come?

There is no reason to be fair. Do you have a notion of how many people 1 million spread out in one place are? And how you'd fit them around the Brandenburger Tor to give a speech in front of them?

It would at most be possible if you block off the Straße des 17. Juni up to and including the place around the Siegessäule plus neighboring streets, and put up many many screens and speakers.
This didn't happen here and not even the organizers expected anything like it.
(Queue in The Pendulum @The Pendulum to tell us how it really is!)

So the Kennedy tweet is a fluff either because he has no clue, or because he wants to purposefully misdirect.
No reason for fairness for either of those.

I suppose the largest gatherings have been around 1,5 or 1,6 million. And they were spread out wide with a lot of preparation and logistics involved. You can't just do this of the cuff.

If you wanna see roughly 1 mill in the inner city, look at the 2014 winner party of Die Mannschaft. They drove by bus through packed streets before reaching Brandenburger Tor as final destination.

Do you think lady beard would be fair to you if you advertised a steamy hour of great sex with all the foreplay and a great atmosphere to then...

...having you fall asleep on your bed after 2 minutes while she is still clothed?
I guess at the very least she would be extremely disappointed.

Unless of course you'd tell her the establishment undermined your efforts, you both make your favorite Q signs, and all is well again.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
You're right, just another 3rd of their language.

Currently over half Latin based.

At one point, nearly a 3rd was of Semitic origin.

Be really something if those mainline historians got it wrong, like a lot of shit they've gotten wrong.

Who were the world powers in 5000bc?

Sure as shit wasn't proto-germans, as much as you or I would have liked them to be.
So it's about a third, or it was nearly a third at one point?

You can't even get your own facts straight in the same post.

What are your sources?

How many words do you think the German language has?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Somehow you are a hardass to peepz like kneeblock @kneeblock, but also trying to give these people the benefit of the doubt? How come?

There is no reason to be fair. Do you have a notion of how many people 1 million spread out in one place are? And how you'd fit them around the Brandenburger Tor to give a speech in front of them?

It would at most be possible if you block off the Straße des 17. Juni up to and including the place around the Siegessäule plus neighboring streets, and put up many many screens and speakers.

So the Kennedy tweet is a fluff either because he has no clue, or because he wants to purposefully misdirect.

I suppose the largest gatherings have been around 1,5 or 1,6 million. And they were spread out wide with a lot of preparation and logistics involved. You can't just do this of the cuff.

If you wanna see roughly 1 mill in the inner city, look at the 2014 winner party of Die Mannschaft. They drove by bus through packed streets before reaching Brandenburger Tor as final destination.

Do you think lady beard would be fair to you if you advertised a steamy hour of great sex with all the foreplay and a great atmosphere to then...

...having you fall asleep on your bed after 2 minutes while she is still clothed?

Unless of course you'd tell her the establishment undermined your efforts, you both make your favorite Q signs, and all is well again.
I didn't see the number on that one. Should have paid attention to that. Just pointing out there was a rally when he went, worldwide support is a good thing.

RFK Jr has seemingly visibly endorsed Q, and with the fact he's campaigning rather hard against untested vaccines (H I N T H I N T) to the point he mopped the floor with dirty Dershowitz about them.

View: https://youtu.be/IfnJi7yLKgE

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Q said 5g caused covid.

Has that changed now?
No, he didn't.

I'm totally guessing because I've not seen any outright statements from Q, only cryptic stuff wide open for interpretation. However, I'll admit that I've only read the few things posted here.

M

member 1013

No, he didn't.

I'm totally guessing because I've not seen any outright statements from Q, only cryptic stuff wide open for interpretation. However, I'll admit that I've only read the few things posted here.
Do you trust the plan?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

I reiterate, the tweet was made prior to the event, your scathing criticism was made knowing the outcome of the event. I'm not quite sure what you're so angry about.

M

member 3289

Fyi only around 15-20% of German vocabulary is of Latin origin.

Around 30% of English vocabulary is of French (a Latin language) origin; there are historical reasons for this. Another 25% is of Latin origin.

Neither German nor English is a Latin language. Or a Semitic one.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fyi only around 15-20% of German vocabulary is of Latin origin.

Around 30% of English vocabulary is of French (a Latin language) origin; there are historical reasons for this. Another 25% is of Latin origin.

Neither German nor English is a Latin language. Or a Semitic one.
ARE YOU SAYING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS ANTI-SEMETIC!?!?!?!

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I reiterate, the tweet was made prior to the event, your scathing criticism was made knowing the outcome of the event. I'm not quite sure what you're so angry about.
Not angry, just telling you what is up. It was quite unrealistic even before.
Maybe it was hard for you to understand by me writing in Latin.

So how would lady beard react to you not even reaching 4% of advertised performance?

M

member 1013

So how would lady beard react to you not even reaching 4% of advertised performance?
Please do not bring lady beard into this. I have never met her but she is a nice lady

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

Are you married?

Regardless of popular belief, this may be more common than you think.

If every woman got upset about this.......

M

member 1013

Are you married?

Regardless of popular belief, this may be more common than you think.

If every woman got upset about this.......
I always tell women I have a tiny penis and prematurely ejaculate. When they see it is almost normal size and i last 2 minutes they’re all really happy for me

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I always tell women I have a tiny penis and prematurely ejaculate. When they see it is almost normal size and i last 2 minutes they’re all really happy for me
Under sell and over deliver.
I still, to this day, tell my wife I have a tiny dick.