Society TMMAC Q-Tards?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anybody watch the HBO qanon documentary series?

It highlights the activist nature of 8chan owners for their own goals and profit, while also making a reasonable case that Q was just somebody larping on 4chan and then was hijacked by Ron Watkins (8 chan admin and son of owner) posting as q on 8chan.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

It highlights the activist nature of 8chan owners for their own goals and profit, while also making a reasonable case that Q was just somebody larping on 4chan and then was hijacked by Ron Watkins (a chant admin and son of owner) posting as q on 8chan.
Yes, it was fucking amazing. I think it was the son with the help of the father.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015

It highlights the activist nature of 8chan owners for their own goals and profit, while also making a reasonable case that Q was just somebody larping on 4chan and then was hijacked by Ron Watkins (8 chan admin and son of owner) posting as q on 8chan.
I enjoyed it.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fucking terrifying that there are people this fucking stupid. Also terrifying that some of the posters here eat this Qanon shit up.
And they think they aren't retarded. It really highlights the failures of our public school system.

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And they think they aren't retarded. It really highlights the failures of out public school system.
I’m not saying that I’m a highly intelligent person, but I’m not fucking stupid and my bullshit detector is pretty strong. All of the people I know who stuck with Trump and continue to say that the election was stolen, we’re the dumbest kids growing up. I’m not joking. They were literally the dumbest kids in school. Yet when I read shit they put up online, they seem to think that they somehow gained this vast knowledge of politics and are experts in it. It’s no surprise that a charismatic figure “wow’d” them into his cult.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I’m not saying that I’m a highly intelligent person, but I’m not fucking stupid and my bullshit detector is pretty strong. All of the people I know who stuck with Trump and continue to say that the election was stolen, we’re the dumbest kids growing up. I’m not joking. They were literally the dumbest kids in school. Yet when I read shit they put up online, they seem to think that they somehow gained this vast knowledge of politics and are experts in it. It’s no surprise that a charismatic figure “wow’d” them into his cult.
Sir, you aren't retarded, that's why you don't fall for this.

It's weird you mention they were the dumbest kids growing up, they are also the dumbest one here too.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Sir, you aren't retarded, that's why you don't fall for this.

It's weird you mention they were the dumbest kids growing up, they are also the dumbest one here too.
Take a couple of the ol’ IQ points away, and I could very easily be susceptible to it. But probably not.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
nothing photoshopped about that. click link, watch video

Screengrab

View attachment 37973
he obviously knew he put them on backwards. so what could explain this?

my only guess is that someone fetched him the suit. but then he realized he couldnt button the pants. and instead of telling the truth or lying and saying he preferred a different suit, he just threw them on backwards and thought no one would notice

(to be fair, i wouldnt have noticed)

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump is out there wearing his pants backwards and releasing press releases pretending he is the president of the America.

Trump has really gone off the deep-end these last couple months.