General Tolerant left drives into tent full of Trump supporters

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So do you think this person should be charged with treason and hanged?
Nope. He was charged with aggravated assault, criminal mischief and driving on a suspended license... I dont think capital punishment is the maximum allotted punishment for those crimes.

T

The Big Guy

I agree he should be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the law but lets acknowledge the vast differences between James Fields murdering a lady and this idiot who ran over a tent and yet injure anyone.
Intent was the same

M

member 3289

The Republican Party needs to stay tf out of Florida.

You're not welcome here you homos

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Nope. He was charged with aggravated assault, criminal mischief and driving on a suspended license... I dont think capital punishment is the maximum allotted punishment for those crimes.
That's definitely not the "fullest extent of the law" they're picking stuff that's easy to get him on. Using violence to prevent voting is on the surface much more egregious than using violence to prevent protest.

Didn't you think Fields should be charged with terrorism?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Is it.

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is characterized by, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society .

If you pull out the "far right" of the official definition & you're getting pretty "right on" .
Antifa is just branding. Of course they're the fascists, thats the funny part.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
the left always finds a way to justify its violence and never disavows

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
That's definitely not the "fullest extent of the law" they're picking stuff that's easy to get him on. Using violence to prevent voting is on the surface much more egregious than using violence to prevent protest.

Didn't you think Fields should be charged with terrorism?
Fields KILLED someone.

And yes it is the fullest extent of the law. Law enforcement can only charge someone for a crime they have evidence of happening. Prosecution will only accept those charges if the case has a chance of being successful. To over charge him is ineffective, inefficient and playing off emotions. Stop being so dramatic, it’s not like the guy killed anyone.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Fields KILLED someone.

And yes it is the fullest extent of the law. Law enforcement can only charge someone for a crime they have evidence of happening. Prosecution will only accept those charges if the case has a chance of being successful. To over charge him is ineffective, inefficient and playing off emotions. Stop being so dramatic, it’s not like the guy killed anyone.
You: Stop being so dramatic.
Also you: Fields KILLED someone.

You're saying that intent doesn't matter as much as outcome. That's both legally incorrect and ethically deplorable. Your inability to look past party politics never ceases to amaze me.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
You: Stop being so dramatic.
Also you: Fields KILLED someone.

You're saying that intent doesn't matter as much as outcome. That's both legally incorrect and ethically deplorable. Your inability to look past party politics never ceases to amaze me.
You clearly don’t understand the legal system. Intent doesn’t matter as much as the outcome. Feel free to illustrate why you think otherwise.

Actually scratch that, let’s just agree to disagree because we are never going to see eye to eye this. You think this guy running over a voter recruitment tent equates the murder of an innocent person... and I disagree.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I've come to learn that this is the most calm a person could possibly be discussing american politics.

Yeah, my siblings and I all love each other, but every political discussion was triggering someone so we all just refrain from talking about politics 100%. Holidays are now a lot more enjoyable.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
You clearly don’t understand the legal system. Intent doesn’t matter as much as the outcome. Feel free to illustrate why you think otherwise.

Actually scratch that, let’s just agree to disagree because we are never going to see eye to eye this. You think this guy running over a voter recruitment tent equates the murder of an innocent person... and I disagree.
Your completely (and not surprisingly) ignoring the context of both crimes. You're also ignoring that in one case you wanted the harshest form of justice available and in the other whatever the cops pick is good enough.

blas4ublasphemy

Oct 25, 2015
I agree he should be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the law but lets acknowledge the vast differences between James Fields murdering a lady and this idiot who ran over a tent and yet injure anyone.
I'd just like to point out that in both instances the assault vehicles used FULLY AUTOMATIC transmissions, can anyone give any valid reason why they NEED a fully automatic transmission?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'd just like to point out that in both instances the assault vehicles used FULLY AUTOMATIC transmissions, can anyone give any valid reason why they NEED a fully automatic transmission?
it's not fully automatic, those have been highly regulated since the 60s (turbine cars)
it's auto-shifting, which isn't any faster (sometimes slower) than a manual-action transmission