Cinema Top 10 Movies (2000-2009)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Lord of the rings trilogy is #1 just because there isn't anything else like or close to its quality in its whole genre. You can point to films from any other genre and name 3 excellent examples of the top of your head, but how many great fantasy movies can you name?

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lord of the rings trilogy is #1 just because there isn't anything else like or close to its quality in its whole genre. You can point to films from any other genre and name 3 excellent examples of the top of your head, but how many great fantasy movies can you name?

This freaked me the fuck out back in the day.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

This freaked me the fuck out back in the day.
A good kids movie, but not really a great film at least in my opinion. The only 2 I can think of that might compare to the Lord of the Rings trilogy is Conan the Barbarian(can't believe I forgot this film for the 80s) and Willow, but Willow is pushing it.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A good kids movie, but not really a great film at least in my opinion. The only 2 I can think of that might compare to the Lord of the Rings trilogy is Conan the Barbarian(can't believe I forgot this film for the 80s) and Willow, but Willow is pushing it.
Hmmmm...I guess The Princess Bride, Pan's Labyrinth, Harry Potter series?

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
lord of the rings
girl with the dragon tattoo
dark knight
sin city
the wrestler
american psycho
v for vendetta
pan's labyrinth

others in there somewhere are donnie darko, hangover, perfume (weird movie), zodiac, hot fuzz, tucker and dale vs. evil. taken was pretty cool too.