NSFW Transgender issues

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
i have no problem with public money being used for medical treatments in any situation. I think about it like this....if a person was born with genetic issues that gave them 11 fingers...or a cleft palate, surgery to correct those issues is a given. I think there is a specific genetic/biological/environmental reason during development of male/female characteristics in utero that causes this to happen. it's a thing..it should be corrected if the individual wants to physically appear as their biological gender.
Those surgeries are established physical abnormalities that negatively effect the afflicted's quality of life, and can often lead to problems down the road.

With reassignment surgery, we're not talking about a couple snips: we're talking mutilation of the genitals, extensive plastic surgery and a lifetime of hormones and drugs to fight off nature. It's quite an expense to undertake. I was reading about a push in the UK now for a transgender person to have surgery to undo their sex reassignment surgery, so that would be another expense to take into account.

And for all that money... I'm still very doubtful that it's the true corrective measure. Depression and suicide are still rampant for transitioned individuals.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Fuck using taxpayer funds for this shit, if they are depressed treat them for depression and how to fucking cope with it. This whole I have to accept you shit needs to change. I don't have to like FABULOUS or trannies, I do have to respect the fact we don't agree the same way they have to respect my opinion.

The whole problem with the liberal gay agenda is they want everyone to conform to their beliefs but give fuck all about respecting your right to disagree with it. As long as I am not physically harming people I can think what I want. I have no problem dealing with FABULOUS in a professional manner but on a personal level I just don't, its my choice.

That being said I support gay marriage, why shouldn't the FABULOUS suffer like the rest of us. I also support the churchs right not to perform the ceremony, they can get one of their gay friends to get ordained online or go to the courthouse like the rest of us do when we don't have religious affiliation.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Edit: cut out the hate - L

Last edited by a moderator:

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Oh and if you have a dick you are a man, if you have a dick and like to suck dick, that makes you gay or at least bi. No mattern what kind of panties you wear.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fuck using taxpayer funds for this shit, if they are depressed treat them for depression and how to fucking cope with it. This whole I have to accept you shit needs to change. I don't have to like faggots or trannies, I do have to respect the fact we don't agree the same way they have to respect my opinion.

The whole problem with the liberal gay agenda is they want everyone to conform to their beliefs but give fuck all about respecting your right to disagree with it. As long as I am not physically harming people I can think what I want. I have no problem dealing with homos in a professional manner but on a personal level I just don't, its my choice.

That being said I support gay marriage, why shouldn't the fags suffer like the rest of us. I also support the churchs right not to perform the ceremony, they can get one of their gay friends to get ordained online or go to the courthouse like the rest of us do when we don't have religious affiliation.

Wow, pretty hateful

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Wow, pretty hateful
His is what I am talking about. I don't go around bashing gays I just stay away. If I have to deal with them on a professional level I treat them like anyone else. I don't even disagree with how they live their life, its their life. I just don't like that because I disagree that they somehow think they don't have to respect my opinion but I have to respect theirs.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
His is what I am talking about. I don't go around bashing gays I just stay away. If I have to deal with them on a professional level I treat them like anyone else. I don't even disagree with how they live their life, its their life. I just don't like that because I disagree that they somehow think they don't have to respect my opinion but I have to respect theirs.
If you don't like gay people that's fine. But why call them fagots?

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
If you don't like gay people that's fine. But why call them fagots?
What else am I suppose to call them, homos? I am sure hey have their own slang they call non fags. Its like I told my son, if you turn out to be a queer that's your business and I will still love you, just don't expect me to change who I am. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What else am I suppose to call them, homos? I am sure hey have their own slang they call non fags. Its like I told my son, if you turn out to be a queer that's your business and I will still love you, just don't expect me to change who I am. People need to quit being so fucking sensitive.
So you call black people niggers then?
I think calling them 'gay' is sufficient.
No one says you have to approve of their lifestyle or even join in. But mutual respect is nice, until that individual does something to throw that out the window.

Or maybe you're secretly afraid dicks taste delicious and your father would disown you if he found out.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Those surgeries are established physical abnormalities that negatively effect the afflicted's quality of life, and can often lead to problems down the road.

With reassignment surgery, we're not talking about a couple snips: we're talking mutilation of the genitals, extensive plastic surgery and a lifetime of hormones and drugs to fight off nature. It's quite an expense to undertake. I was reading about a push in the UK now for a transgender person to have surgery to undo their sex reassignment surgery, so that would be another expense to take into account.

And for all that money... I'm still very doubtful that it's the true corrective measure. Depression and suicide are still rampant for transitioned individuals.
physical abnormalities are the results of genetic mutations or from biological/environmental causes...my line of thought was if the transgender thing was scientifically proven to be caused by genetics/biology like the way a cleft palate is the physical manifestation of cells not doing what they're genetically programmed to do....then it should be treated in the same way..

you're totally right...the reassignment surgery is a huge deal and expensive...and so are the mental health issues that go with it. i definitely don't think it's a good idea for anybody to make that choice except for the transgender person. and only when they are mature enough to weigh all options.

i think it's a real medical issue for some people..and not just some random thing they want to experiment with...like bisexuality.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What else am I suppose to call them, homos?

You're going to call them something much more respectful or you going to be banned from the site for at least a day.

You can go edit your post now or I'm going to do it myself when I get a chance to stop what I'm doing for work at the moment.

As pointed out above, this is clearly outlined in the community standards. It's tantamount to calling a black person nigger or any other significant pejorative.

I let the rest of the forum explain to you why your social views are so out line with the rest of modern society.

Edit - I was contacted by HEATH VON DOOM @sheefer by personal message . Short of it is the guy was really stand up. I appreciate you trying to keep a good tone for the forum. I understand that text and online communication can add or subtract tone. It's easy for things to get away beyond what you really intend.

Last edited:

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fuck using taxpayer funds for this shit, if they are depressed treat them for depression and how to fucking cope with it. This whole I have to accept you shit needs to change. I don't have to like faggots or trannies, I do have to respect the fact we don't agree the same way they have to respect my opinion.

The whole problem with the liberal gay agenda is they want everyone to conform to their beliefs but give fuck all about respecting your right to disagree with it. As long as I am not physically harming people I can think what I want. I have no problem dealing with homos in a professional manner but on a personal level I just don't, its my choice.

That being said I support gay marriage, why shouldn't the fags suffer like the rest of us. I also support the churchs right not to perform the ceremony, they can get one of their gay friends to get ordained online or go to the courthouse like the rest of us do when we don't have religious affiliation.

must. not. respond. must. ignore. bigots.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

i'm pretty sure you just jinxed yourself. your kids are gonna be gay and one of them will marry a black post up transgender lady..who really still looks like a guy. imagine your embarrassment at the clan rally.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
i'm pretty sure you just jinxed yourself. your kids are gonna be gay and one of them will marry a black post up transgender lady..who really still looks like a guy. imagine your embarrassment at the clan rally.
I think you may be right but I also hate rednecks also. I would rather walk into a all black club than a redneck bar. I may get some dirty looks at a black bar but rednecks will fight over the dumbest shit.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
So you call black people niggers then?
I think calling them 'gay' is sufficient.
No one says you have to approve of their lifestyle or even join in. But mutual respect is nice, until that individual does something to throw that out the window.

Or maybe you're secretly afraid dicks taste delicious and your father would disown you if he found out.
I think I can be harsh at times so its misunderstood and i get that. I really don't give a shit what someone's race or sexuality is as long as they also respect mine.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I agree with this.

In regard to the rest of your statements, please remember slurs aren't really what we strive for around here.
Apologies to everyone, I stepped out of line while trying to make a point.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think I can be harsh at times so its misunderstood and i get that. I really don't give a shit what someone's race or sexuality is as long as they also respect mine.
I get it man, I'm rough around the edges also.

P

Punch

Apologies to everyone, I stepped out of line while trying to make a point.

Respect that.

I think live and let live can be a good policy when dealing with anyone who chooses to live their lives in a manner vastly different from mine.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree with this.

In regard to the rest of your statements, please remember slurs aren't really what we strive for around here.
Says the guy mocking transgendered individuals earlier in the thread.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I agree with this.

Wouldn't bigot constitute a slur? The guy literally said he is offended when people don't tolerate his views but he has to tolerate others views. Doesn't this go both ways. People offended by the f bomb referring to gay's aren't more important than someone that thinks differently.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wouldn't bigot constitute a slur? The guy literally said he is offended when people don't tolerate his views but he has to tolerate others views. Doesn't this go both ways. People offended by the f bomb referring to gay's aren't more important than someone that thinks differently.
I think it's more of a mutual respect thing.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
I am use to day drinking in bars where it is against the rules to be offended by the regulars.

P

Punch

In the right context, yes i think it can be a slur. If unfounded it could be damaging. If true however i wouldn't think of it as a slur. What do you think?