TRT...Whos on it?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Thought has never crossed my mind to use something like TRT.
I've personally never had the time to sit down and think about taking it.

I'm too busy riding bulls, and drinking bourbon. If you'll excuse me I have some trees to cut down.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was talking to an acquaintance who is a Urologist back when TRT it huge in MMA and he was telling me there isn't even a consensus about what a normal baseline is and that it's mostly a money making scheme

And also that I'm super duper manly

In a lot of ways that is true for the fad.
But clinical symptoms and a rough baseline can lead to an answer. That's the fallacy of doing phallus medicine with labs only.

M

member 1013

But clinical symptoms and a rough baseline can lead to an answer. That's the fallacy of doing phallus medicine with labs only.
Okay Dr Nick

:cool:

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
One thing for sure is fucked up. Lets say you are stressed and going through rough patch in life , your testosterone will surely drop . You go get checked , and they put you on TRT. Not trying to find the real cause of why your T levels is low is kinda fucked up imo.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
One thing for sure is fucked up. Lets say you are stressed and going through rough patch in life , your testosterone will surely drop . You go get checked , and they put you on TRT. Not trying to find the real cause of why your T levels is low is kinda fucked up imo.

Of course it is. That shouldn't happen. That's the fad part. That's also not the standard of care.