Society Trump just did what?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
Haven't voted for him yet.

And not triggered. But I don't like to waste my time. It's valuable.

Literally said I time stamped it so you wouldn't have to watch the guy goof about.

I knew you'd hate Colbert.

So I made a link where Trump says he cares not a jot about his people. Just wants their votes.

Doesn't care the idiots stood about in 110 degrees heat to hear him talk about sharks... Doesn't care at least 25 of his cultists ended up in hospital with heatstroke.

Just vote Trump.

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
His words not mine.

Then he says...and you can see the moment....he realises what he has said....he blames the media for what he has just actually said.

Anyone that thinks he is for the people is a moron.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Literally said I time stamped it so you wouldn't have to watch the guy goof about.

So I made a link where Trump says he cares not a jot about his people. Just wants their votes.

Doesn't care the idiots stood about in 110 degrees heat to hear him talk about sharks... Doesn't care at least 25 of his cultists ended up in hospital with heatstroke.

Just vote Trump.
The mainstream media

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Just vote Trump.
He was joking.
Immediately after that he said the media would run with it and say he was being serious.

And here we are.

And yeah - Colbert is unwatchable.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So are you guys gonna ignore trump being in the epstien files or nah?
He's the only one that was willing to testify AGAINST what he witnessed.
He's the only one arrested & charged with b******* felonies.
What does that tell you?
He lost half his net worth Being the president.
He didn't accept a presidential paycheck.
Every other president 4X, 10X or 100 X since becoming president.
He's the only one calling out pedophilia rampant in DC,

Is this not known to you?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
if they had anything credible against trump they would have used it by now. i cant believe after all the witch hunts and trials , investigations, lawsuits , etc that there is this big piece of evidence that they are sitting on just to drop the final bomb on him. if he had fucked a kid on epstiens island the whole jan6 charade wouldnt have even been necessary . they wouldnt have gone forward with all the rinky dink lawsuits and e jean carol nutjob accusations if they had proof of something serious

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘‘πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
He's the only one that was willing to testify AGAINST what he witnessed.
He's the only one arrested & charged with b******* felonies.
What does that tell you?
He lost half his net worth Being the president.
He didn't accept a presidential paycheck.
Every other president 4X, 10X or 100 X since becoming president.
He's the only one calling out pedophilia rampant in DC,

Is this not known to you?
LoL the guy is a Bloody Elbow fan are you surprised?

FINGERS

Banned
Nov 14, 2019
if they had anything credible against trump they would have used it by now. i cant believe after all the witch hunts and trials , investigations, lawsuits , etc that there is this big piece of evidence that they are sitting on just to drop the final bomb on him. if he had fucked a kid on epstiens island the whole jan6 charade wouldnt have even been necessary . they wouldnt have gone forward with all the rinky dink lawsuits and e jean carol nutjob accusations if they had proof of something serious

It doesn't matter what he's done. His magatards will follow him blindly.

This is a guy who has admitted walking in dressing rooms on teen pageants, where you see everything. We know from his own lips he is a nonce. He has admitted it. He has explained that he grabs women by the pussy. Just because he can.

We know he was best mates with Epstein. We know they fell out for some reason. But the idea it was over noncing when Trump bought miss teen whatever so he could go into their dressing rooms and choose whoever his next victim was is a bit far fetched.

Guy is a wrong 'un.

Cue the what about Biden etc