Society Trump just did what?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
So again, how is Trump a RINO? He is what the republican party stands for, but unlike the old stock, he actually does what he says. It's why Mitch and Kevin can't stand him. It's also why he is a king maker with the new candidates.
The GOP stands for big business, environmental nonsense and foreign wars. Just look at the history and it speaks for itself. Trump is the RINO, not the other way around.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I supported him in 2016, but thought the system was too rigged for him to win. I was proven wrong. He has the best track record of any president in my lifetime and proved so with results. If anyone can turn this shit economy around in record time it's him. He will do all the heavy lifting, doesn't need to play politics at all since he would be in his final term, and DeSantis would cruise right in to take over the reigns in 2028.
If hypothetically DeSantis became the nominee, the left would turn him into public enemy #1 in no time flat. He will get the Trump treatment. It's the left's M.O.
I don't really disagree with any of this.
But I don't think Trump can win. Just a touch of decorum along the way would have been wise.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Oh yeah, I replay it in my head.
He certainly has an odd way of showing he only cares about himself. Let's see, gives up a billionaire lifestyle, takes a considerable net worth hit for doing so, endorsed, ran campaign ads, and actively campaigned at rallies for how many people (with a track record that has never been seen before)? All the hit jobs and frivilous lawsuits would completely go away if he bowed out and said he wasn't running for re-election, yet he does the opposite, all at his own expense, simply to make America succeed as opposed to circling the drain. Sounds like a really selfish man. It's all about him.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
The EPA, Patriot Act, Patriot Act 2. Iraq War 1, Iraq War 2, Iraq War 3, Project Warp Speed. That's just off the top of my head, do you need more examples?
Trump stands for conservative values, which is what the GOP is supposed to represent. It is a system based on capitalism, so it loves commerce, whether that be big or small business. Both parties start wars (Trump didn't). Environmental regulations have to have a balance. Pay other countries for oil, created in the worst environmental conditions, or create it here where it is much cleaner, plus goes into our economy? Do away with energy that is clean (Hillary sold our uranium to China), stateside, and already working, or end fossil fuels for technology that not only doesn't exist, but in some cases may need alien technology to be accomplished (passenger planes, shipping). Brilliant idea, let alone there are only so many mines that have the elements for batteries, obtaining it is extremely dirty to to the environment and kills wildlife, then extracting the elements takes fossil fuel and water, and recycling the batteries is a complete mess of its own. China owns pretty much all the mining sites for elements, and they are raping Africa and other regions to get them. Let's pay China, who hates us, for the elements. That way we aren't destroying the environment, we are just funding it while making them rich. Forest management needs to take place, but neither party does that well, please see all the California wildfires (how much damage does that do the environment). Cars release CO2, and that is bad apparently. So do plants. Maybe we should cut down all the trees. That should clean up the environment.

Trump has the formula and balance, and is in no way a RINO. His conservative values and efforts just revealed that those that were supposed to be doing things on behalf of their constituents, were not. The GOP is based on conservative values, yet many in power do not pass the smell test. Trump is the party now, so the GOP is about to change course and do what it was supposed to be doing the entire time.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Is he not still living at the mega resort he owns?
I don't know what that has to do with anything, but he lives in a very small area of the club. It is also not a mega resort. If you want to see what those look like, check out Sandals and the like. The bulk of his club is the member's area with the resort amenities. Hate to break it to you but his home/condo/dwelling at Mar-a-lago is only 2,000 square feet. He does own the entire property though. Now we could get into the rest of the real estate he owns, but at the end of the day I was simply saying that he is no longer a free citizen. He can't go where he wants when he wants (takes massive planning with secret service). He cannot drive a car. Many liberties he had as a real estate mogul and celebrity are simply not there anymore. He gave that up to become president.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trump stands for conservative values, which is what the GOP is supposed to represent.
The GOP didn't become the party of conservative values until they ran Barry Goldwater. That directly intersected with them becoming a party of big government.

I don't know what that has to do with anything, but he lives in a very small area of the club.
Because your case that he wasn't acting in self interest was that he gave up his billionaire lifestyle. Which he clearly didn't.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You're crazy. He is only hated by the left wing and RINOS. There has never been a movement like his before. He proved he could make the country more prosperous, fixed the economy TWICE, and that was all despite the witch hunts, the two impeachments, and 95% of the media completely against him. The results made them hate him even more. Unlike previous republicans, the smears didn't work and he wouldn't apologize for what he didn't do. He didn't start any wars, negotiated peace agreements in the middle east, rocket man wasn't shooting off rockets every other day, and the United States, due to his policies, had the strongest economy in 50 years.
are you counting the time he shut down the economy and then printed $6T as one of the times he "fixed" the economy?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He certainly has an odd way of showing he only cares about himself. Let's see, gives up a billionaire lifestyle, takes a considerable net worth hit for doing so, endorsed, ran campaign ads, and actively campaigned at rallies for how many people (with a track record that has never been seen before)? All the hit jobs and frivilous lawsuits would completely go away if he bowed out and said he wasn't running for re-election, yet he does the opposite, all at his own expense, simply to make America succeed as opposed to circling the drain. Sounds like a really selfish man. It's all about him.
frivolous lawsuits?

like he didn't commit decades of tax fraud, or that defrauding the IRS and investors isn't a serious crime?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He gave that up to become president.
what an incredible sacrifice to become the most powerful person in the world.

#Hero

What is Trump going to do to fix the economy if he becomes POTUS tomorrow?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Anyone seen @ButTrump lately?
I haven't seen him in 2 weeks.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
NM, he's been on ignore.
My bad, but so peaceful.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anyone seen the red wave that was promised?
interesting timing for you to show up again

are you reduced to one of those "gotcha" guys now?
just lurking waiting for your moment...

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
interesting timing for you to show up again

are you reduced to one of those "gotcha" guys now?
just lurking waiting for your moment...
Why wouldn't I be? I can't use the site properly.

I don't look for days sometimes, but obviously this is big news, and the bubble was hilariously wrong. So perfect timing indeed.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why wouldn't I be? I can't use the site properly.

I don't look for days sometimes, but obviously this is big news, and the bubble was hilariously wrong. So perfect timing indeed.
Interesting, you still suffering from limited access like I was for some time? I wonder why/who created such a feature? I am certainly against it.

Didn't know exactly why you weren't chilling and discussing. Thought you had chosen a PM /forum group elsewhere to converse.

If you really want to be part of this community and just shoot the shit, I don't think those days are done.

I don't understand "bubble" but if you are talking american election results then yes they are still a shitshow for both "sides".

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The dear leader doesn't want me here, and it's a cesspool nowadays anyway. So whatevs.

Red tsunami bruv. Lmao!
Ok, cool
Not sure why you are posting then, if not to "gotcha"
Peace be with you