General TRUTH Social

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ok boomer.

(whatever the fuck you're talking about here)
Brewster had 30 days to spend $30 million in order to win $300 million, but he could have no assets to show for his efforts after those 30 days.

As one of his tactics, Brewster decided to run for Mayor. But to the point of my post, the other candidates were so shitty that it looked like he was going to win so he changed his campaign slogan to "None Of The Above"

The movie starred John Candy and Richard Pryor. It was released in 1985 so not exactly old. It's a quasi baseball movie as Brewster was a minor league ballplayer for the Hackensack Bulls and one of his stunts to waste money was to put on an exhibition game against the Yankees.

It's a remake - but I never saw the original (1945)

As Paul Harvey said..."Now you know...the rest of the story". Now that is a Boomer statement.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Brewster had 30 days to spend $30 million in order to win $300 million, but he could have no assets to show for his efforts after those 30 days.

As one of his tactics, Brewster decided to run for Mayor. But to the point of my post, the other candidates were so shitty that it looked like he was going to win so he changed his campaign slogan to "None Of The Above"

The movie starred John Candy and Richard Pryor. It was released in 1985 so not exactly old. It's a quasi baseball movie as Brewster was a minor league ballplayer for the Hackensack Bulls and one of his stunts to waste money was to put on an exhibition game against the Yankees.

It's a remake - but I never saw the original (1945)

As Paul Harvey said..."Now you know...the rest of the story". Now that is a Boomer statement.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Na you wouldn't.
You guys are so fucked by and with your two big parties, yet basically nobody ever votes for any other party.

One would think the field should be wide open right now to create a serious alternative. But it doesn't happen.
dude, i mentioned this in the "who will be presidential candidates on 2024 thread, at least in terms of the democratic side

- biden is old and may not run again
- and kamala is looking terrible (plus she was the first, or one of the first, to drop out of the democratic primaries last time)

there arent any other leading establishment (corrupt) dems left, assuming hillary and michelle obama dont run. so the establishment appears to be grooming butiegege

but butigiege fired the first black police chief of his town when he was mayor. so he polls very poorly nationwide with blacks

as a result, i have come to the conclusion that this may finally be the year a progressive rises to the top. elizabeth warren may take it

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
dude, i mentioned this in the "who will be presidential candidates on 2024 thread, at least in terms of the democratic side

- and kamala is looking terrible (plus she was the first, or one of the first, to drop out of the democratic primaries last time)

there arent any other leading establishment (corrupt) dems left, assuming hillary and michelle obama dont run. so the establishment appears to be grooming butiegege

but butigiege fired the first black police chief of his town when he was mayor. so he polls very poorly nationwide with blacks

as a result, i have come to the conclusion that this may finally be the year a progressive rises to the top. elizabeth warren may take it
You will vote for Kevin the dog!

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016

Elizabeth Warren is a progressive?
Bitch doesn't even know how to drink beer from a bottle.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Elizabeth Warren is a progressive?
Bitch doesn't even know how to drink beer from a bottle.
she pulled back on some stuff in the last primaries, presumably to try to distinguish herself from Bernie and win over some of the naive democratic vote (people who think Clinton, Obama, and Biden are good people)

i could be mistaken, but i think she ended up taking PAC money, which means shes not a progressive in my eyes

so i hated her for awhile. but i think she still believes in the things i believe in. so i would vote for her if she were the Democratic Candidate

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
she pulled back on some stuff in the last primaries, presumably to try to distinguish herself from Bernie and win over some of the naive democratic vote (people who think Clinton, Obama, and Biden are good people)

i could be mistaken, but i think she ended up taking PAC money, which means shes not a progressive in my eyes

so i hated her for awhile. but i think she still believes in the things i believe in. so i would vote for her if she were the Democratic Candidate
Is she still claiming to be Native American?

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Are you still claiming she's not?
I'm only going by memory, but wasn't it found that she was something like 1/64th or 1/32nd of some mixed races that may possibly have been Native American? Some shit like that? And that she held a position only given to minorities on the strength of that ancestry?

Could be that I either misremember it, or read some bullshit as being true.

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I'm only going by memory, but wasn't it found that she was something like 1/64th or 1/.32nd of some mixed races that may possibly have been Native American? Some shit like that? And that she held a position only given to minorities on the strength of that ancestry?

Could be that I either misremember it, or read some bullshit as being true.
1/1024th Native American

She claimed that her parents had to elope because her father's family didn't like that her mother was part Delaware and part Cherokee.

I'm not sure if that's a straight up Delaware/Cherokee split - so 1/2048th of each; or if she meant a single Cherokee Delaware ancestor - which would put her back to 1/1024th.

Either way, Trump was wrong. Pocahontas was a member of the Powhatan Tribe in Virginia.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
1/1024th Native American

She claimed that her parents had to elope because her father's family didn't like that her mother was part Delaware and part Cherokee.

I'm not sure if that's a straight up Delaware/Cherokee split - so 1/2048th of each; or if she meant a single Cherokee Delaware ancestor - which would put her back to 1/1024th.

Either way, Trump was wrong. Pocahontas was a member of the Powhatan Tribe in Virginia.
When I researched some of her pics online, I found out that you are undoubtedly correct:

I hereby offer my sincere and unreserved apologies to Elizabeth Warren for my obvious failure to ascertain the truth of this matter.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
When I researched some of her pics online, I found out that you are undoubtedly correct:

I hereby offer my sincere and unreserved apologies to Elizabeth Warren for my obvious failure to ascertain the truth of this matter.
Drink a beer in her honor.
Start by being completely unaware of how to open it, then put your mouth over the entire bottle top when you go to take a drink.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Truth Social Migrates to Rumble Cloud
"Yesterday, Truth Social and Rumble took a major stride toward rescuing the internet from the grip of the Big Tech tyrants. Our teams have worked tirelessly to realize this great endeavor. Rumble's cloud infrastructure is second to none and will be the backbone for the restoration of free speech online for ages to come," said CEO of TMTG Devin Nunes.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp, the SPAC planning to take Truth Social public if it can gain regulatory approval, were down 13% by late Monday afternoon