General Tyreek deserved it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

CuddleBug

Nov 18, 2023
Morons. I just realized something, I always wondered why idiots tend to repeat the same thing over and over again, but when the cops have to say the same thing over and over again to them, they must think that's how normal communication works.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
100% agree, the chief is a fucking idiot, bruh should have gone to jail

Strict9

Aug 13, 2024
Of course he did. That is why people need to wait to pass judgement but of course the narrative has already been pushed that it only happened because he was black.

Dude was excessively speeding in a construction zone and then was not compliant during the encounter.

Of course he turned it into a black thing with his comments saying I couldn't imagine if I was Tyreek what could have happened and all the usual's started complaining. It is crazy people can't take responsibility for their actions and try to make it about race when it was clearly about their actions.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
No they said it looked like he was doing 60. He wasn’t even clocked. The report was released on Twitter.

just because he was speaking to the police a certain way doesn’t give them a right to abuse their power. Kicking a handcuff civilian because he was speeding and being rude isn’t right.

then they go and handcuff Calais Campbell for trying to be respectful and talk to the cop.

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
No they said it looked like he was doing 60. He wasn’t even clocked. The report was released on Twitter.

just because he was speaking to the police a certain way doesn’t give them a right to abuse their power. Kicking a handcuff civilian because he was speeding and being rude isn’t right.

then they go and handcuff Calais Campbell for trying to be respectful and talk to the cop.
He was not following basic instructions. When he didn't get out of the car, they can pull him out. Nothing they did was abuse. Grow up.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
He was not following basic instructions. When he didn't get out of the car, they can pull him out. Nothing they did was abuse. Grow up.
why would he need to get out of his car lol? Give him his ticket like he asked and move on. What cause do they have to remove him forcefully then drop kick him after?

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
why would he need to get out of his car lol? Give him his ticket like he asked and move on. What cause do they have to remove him forcefully then drop kick him after?
Because he refused to keep his window rolled down.

Tyreek's fully at fault for not complying at all.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
because they were banging on his window like an animal. I don’t care that you have a badge. You want to be respected than respect me too.

you know how many silly videos I see of these anti cops from white guys that want to get pulled over just to argue and prove a point with the police? None of them get dragged out of their car forcefully and then randomly kicked on the leg when handcuffed.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Dude, he wasn't kicked, you can see it on the bodycam posted above at 2:20. He was being confrontational and non compliant the whole time. The officer was asking him to sit down while they were dealing with the idiots that pulled up in front of the stop and he was refusing to, ask, tell, make. He got made to sit. He was screaming he just had surgery on his knee. Weird he then went and played in a NFL game shortly after.

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
because they were banging on his window like an animal. I don’t care that you have a badge. You want to be respected than respect me too.

you know how many silly videos I see of these anti cops from white guys that want to get pulled over just to argue and prove a point with the police? None of them get dragged out of their car forcefully and then randomly kicked on the leg when handcuffed.
Banging on his window?

They knocked on his window while asking him to roll it down... he then immediately starts acting out with 'don't bang on my window like that'. In that situation, you 100% of the time need to keep your window down so the cops can keep an eye on you.

Had Tyreek not been an entitled fucktard, this whole thing would have been over in 3 minutes.

HARLEM

Double-hard bastard
Feb 25, 2015
Was the removal from the car a little aggressive? yes.

Was it necessary for them to do that? probably not.

But when you play stupid games, you usually win stupid prizes.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Lol are you blind? He’s handcuffed and the cop at the 2 second mark charges at Tyreek and you can see he’s coming in with a kick.

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
Was the removal from the car a little aggressive? yes.

Was it necessary for them to do that? probably not.

But when you play stupid games, you usually win stupid prizes.
I mean... it becomes necessary when the detainee refuses to keep the window down.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
Lol are you blind? He’s handcuffed and the cop at the 2 second mark charges at Tyreek and you can see he’s coming in with a kick.
Watch the full body cam video Fake Pie posted in the OP instead of a 4 second clip with vehicles in the way.

Barry_BondsMVP

VatosLocos4Ever
Mar 3, 2015
Lol there’s plenty of vids of guys keeping their windows up or cracked and not listening to the police lol. They weren’t handled like this

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
Lol there’s plenty of vids of guys keeping their windows up or cracked and not listening to the police lol. They weren’t handled like this
Feel free to not comply with a lawful order.

See how it works out.

Also.... cops can ask you to get out of the vehicle on any traffic stop... and you have to comply.