General Tyreek deserved it

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HARLEM

Double-hard bastard
Feb 25, 2015
The 2nd cop didn’t give him time to comply with a lawful order. I bet he is the one who also got the suspension, too.

No question that a lot of shitty behavior happened here. I can see where Barry is coming from and I also agree that complying during a traffic stop is a reasonable expectation.

Uncle Tom Doug

Official TMMAC Racist
Jun 24, 2022
because they were banging on his window like an animal. I don’t care that you have a badge. You want to be respected than respect me too.

you know how many silly videos I see of these anti cops from white guys that want to get pulled over just to argue and prove a point with the police? None of them get dragged out of their car forcefully and then randomly kicked on the leg when handcuffed.
How many times have you been arrested?

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i fuckin hate cops but the guy is black...i am in a tough spot here . i am sure he din do nuffin right before he got pulled over for no reason or some shit

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
why would he need to get out of his car lol? Give him his ticket like he asked and move on. What cause do they have to remove him forcefully then drop kick him after?
First, under Mimms, they dont need any reason, they can get him out of the car period. That said, did you not see how he kept rolling his window up which was tinted and wouldn't allow them to see what was going on inside? You really dont get why that gets you ordered out?

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
OK this guy just wants to argue to argue. They in no way banged on his window aggressively. You are just lying now. Done.

kvr28

Ghost of KVR
Nov 22, 2015
OK this guy just wants to argue to argue. They in no way banged on his window aggressively. You are just lying now. Done.
Yep, no issue with a different opinion but he is going full on troll press at this point.

Mutant

Citizen of the Infernal Empire
Oct 20, 2015
Yep, no issue with a different opinion but he is going full on troll press at this point.
Barry really has gone full troll on everything here seems that his post faggot Alta OG identity is going to full retard on everything!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dont act like an arrogant entitled prick & comply with police instructions.

It's not difficult.

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
Here’s my guarantee. He‘s going to apologize for acting ”frustrated” and blame it on the stress of a first game and his fear of cops. He’s going to do a public apology and a PSA video as an agreement to plea out of any actual charges.
I'll bet he never takes any responsibility at all, ever.

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
like I said.. there’s a stupid group of people on social media that purposely argue with cops or film them for attention and get less abuse lol.
I've seen plenty of others ordered out or dragged out of cars for rolling up windows. Try again.

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
Well he did more than I thought but he's still full of shit:

“I will say I could have been better. I could have let down my window in that instance. But the thing about me is, I don’t want attention, I don’t want to be – cameras out, phones on you, in that moment,” he said. “At the end of the day, I’m human, I’ve got to follow rules, I’ve got to do what everyone else would do. Now, does that give them the right to literally beat the dog out of me? Absolutely not. But at the end of the day, I wish I could go back and do things a bit differently.”

Mutant

Oct 20, 2015
Well he did more than I thought but he's still full of shit:

“I will say I could have been better. I could have let down my window in that instance. But the thing about me is, I don’t want attention, I don’t want to be – cameras out, phones on you, in that moment,” he said. “At the end of the day, I’m human, I’ve got to follow rules, I’ve got to do what everyone else would do. Now, does that give them the right to literally beat the dog out of me? Absolutely not. But at the end of the day, I wish I could go back and do things a bit differently.”
That guy lives in a clownworld of black privilege. Nowhere in at video was literally beat like a dog!

NiteProwleR

Free Hole Lay Row
Nov 17, 2023
What is going on here? What have you all done to the RtwatC we know and love to hate?!

fake pie

Aug 15, 2024
That guy lives in a clownworld of black privilege. Nowhere in at video was literally beat like a dog!
Someone on this thread claims they were beating on his window like animals. Like do you feel OK just lying like that?

Chrit

RdotC
Aug 13, 2024
Someone on this thread claims they were beating on his window like animals. Like do you feel OK just lying like that?
Listen bro... when approaching a vehicle, an officer should maintain safe distance and wave seductively until the driver rolls the window down.

Ramon Maroni

Aug 13, 2024
Here’s my guarantee. He‘s going to apologize for acting ”frustrated” and blame it on the stress of a first game and his fear of cops. He’s going to do a public apology and a PSA video as an agreement to plea out of any actual charges.

Good Call

"I will say I could have been better. I could have let down my window in that instant. But the thing about me is, man, I don't want attention. I don't want [there] to be cameras out, phones on you in that moment -- but at the end of the day, I'm human. I've got to follow rules. I got to do what everyone else would do. Now does that give them the right to literally beat the dog out of me? Absolutely not."

my guess is this is what his agent told him to say

Mutant

Oct 20, 2015
They should of broken the window and tased him for not complying and rolling up the window. Then taken him out and went Pride rules on him.