UFC 188 Fight Discussion - June 13, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
I am cause the Cain that was in the ring tonight looked like 1/3 the Cain that has been in the UFC.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Give Werdum his credit guys

Cain landed dick

and ate a ton of dick tonight.

Does beatinfg Fedor, Cain, Hunt, Brown Nelson, Overeem, Roid Bigfoot, Vera, Gonzaga x2 , Kyle, Alex emilianenko, Prime tom Erickson.....Does that not make him a fucking ...
Nah tonight Altitude was the goat lol maybe DC moves back to HW when Jones gets back

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That, 'Oh shit, I just made a big mistake' moment from Alvarez.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The butthurt is so thick I am leaving.

Goodbye for tonight fellas.

Might wanna give the better prepared and more talented fighter credit.

you guys need some prep H for your bungholes

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Stipe will take the title, so no rematch. Altitude is a bitch
It's possible but Stipe didn't exactly go 5 straight cardio killer rounds in the JDS fight and couldn't put away a pretty lackluster JDS either and Hunt didn't put up much of a fight after mid second.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Like previously mentioned, we should really start talking about Werdum being one of if not the GOAT at heavyweight. Fedor, Cain etc... What else does he need to do?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Not me, I think he's the perfect matchup for Cain. Better striking and a world class guard.

JDS is the style to beat Werdum though.
You maybe right, but Werdum would be the favourite for me.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Not me, I think he's the perfect matchup for Cain. Better striking and a world class guard.

JDS is the style to beat Werdum though.
Oh I'm not doubting him, I'm doubting Cain. He won the title indeed but Cain looked like he lost his cardio

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Like previously mentioned, we should really start talking about Werdum being one of if not the GOAT at heavyweight. Fedor, Cain etc... What else does he need to do?
Consistency is his only fault. If he can go on a run and defend the heavyweight title 3-4 times. He would have a real solid argument. Fedor's run is amazing, but this is the guy who broke it.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sitting back thinking with the largest roster in mma the UFC has the thinnest divisions toward the top mw, lhw and hw, i hope it doesn't become a family reunion on title fights

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Yep, DC and Cain can have their gym wars all they like. Werdum played this as smart as possible and there is no excuse for Cain or his coaches not insisting he do the same and if he or any of them said "No warring with DC is more important" then they should be fired.

All the teams have had fights in Denver or somewhere else at Altitude they all know what is involved and at stake.