UFC 189 McGregor vs Mendes Fight Discussion - July 11, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
so....he doesnt have all the tools??

Tools the develop the game, Athletic, power, speed, Size in his divisionjust never had any ground wars in his fights in the minors to really focus what he needs out of that. Tools is a vague word.

Time and the right context of focus to work on then would have helped him have THE SKILLS now.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
so....he doesnt have all the tools??
Previous training partners have gone on record saying how Thatch didn't like to train the ground game. It is significantly behind from where it should be because of that. It doesn't help he has fought Benson fucking Henderson and BJJ prodigy Gunnar Nelson.

Silverball

Feb 24, 2015
Lol at the security guard trying not to laugh when "Compton City Gs" came on the sound system.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Previous training partners have gone on record saying how Thatch didn't like to train the ground game. It is significantly behind from where it should be because of that. It doesn't help he has fought Benson fucking Henderson and BJJ prodigy Gunnar Nelson.
If he gotten embarrased by someone in the minors he might have is my point really.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Mark Hunt vs Gunnar Nelson in a heads up No Limit Hold Em game. Who ya taking?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
These Reebok kits are shockingly bad, nothing distinctive, nothing original, Reebok have done NOTHING for an individual fighters brand other than Conor, Ronda etc.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Having it easy in striking on the way up would give a guy an inflated sense that he never needs to be that good on the ground.

Too bad, now he a lot of work and guys will know his weakness.

TheContinentalOp

Posting Machine
Mar 30, 2015
And the day I can't hear a guy named Jeremy come in to Eazy-E is the day I stop watching all Bruce Buffer related programs.

easedel

Jan 18, 2015
hightlight the text of the tweet? then copy paste it here

Ah there was a picture. I dunno then, all i see is a link to the tweet. Dunno how to make the tweet itself appear directly on the board since the embed code doesn't work

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
hightlight the text of the tweet? then copy paste it here

Ah there was a picture. I dunno then, all i see is a link to the tweet. Dunno how to make the tweet itself appear directly on the board since the embed code doesn't work
That wont copy the video within the tweet though, will it? Mind showing me an example please?