UFC 189 McGregor vs Mendes Fight Discussion - July 11, 2015

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wassssssup BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild. About time you made it back, broham. I thought you got so pissed that night everyone was in the group chat, and left you doing play-by-play by yourself, that you said fuck this (and I wouldn't have blamed you). FYI - the group chat is gone & our fight threads now automatically update new posts...so the fight thread has become it's own big chat room. It's awesome. Hope you'll join us tonight.
Yep, that was it. But I do love the format, and the posters are better here. Since I'm actually going to be watching this card, I want to be on the better website. I'm glad we'll have normal chat.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
BTW: I'm only cheering for Mendes because of the whole "Connor Swagger Jack" thing. It's pretty fucking creepy. I mean, like REALLY creepy. "Hey, I'm just going to be someone else!" Otherwise I can't stand TAM.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
PLEASE SHARE ALL WATER & FISHING HOLES VIA CHAT OR PM. THANK YOU.

This is a public service message by the artist formerly known as IWEI.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BTW: I'm only cheering for Mendes because of the whole "Connor Swagger Jack" thing. It's pretty fucking creepy. I mean, like REALLY creepy. "Hey, I'm just going to be someone else!" Otherwise I can't stand TAM.
I dont care who wins, to be honest. Chad wins, and Dana has a coronary...so that's pretty cool. Conor wins, and the hype for the Aldo fight will be crazy...which is good for our business. Win/Win. Just fucking bang bro.

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
BackOffWarchild @BackOffWarchild wh is that chick on your avatar? I like hot chicks, sorry if this offends some, but what can I say?
It's actually my favorite chick in the world, Lindsay Lohan. When she was on house arrest after a DUI, she registered her address as the Chateu Mormont in Hollywood, and basically partied there for a month straight. One night she needed money for booze and her room bill, so she took an unusually small amount of money to take these sexy bikini pics with surfboards (ads for the board company), and wore stilettos and her ankle monitoring bracelet.

Bish is awesome.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
ok the round number indicator is really weird with that dash coloured thing, just give me a number Zuffa. It's hard to see a bit from far on small screens

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
the colour of the indicator blends in with the mat half the time.

Of all the things to change.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Guests & Lurkers - This thread is now LIVE - meaning new posts automatically load, so our members never have to click refresh. It makes our fight discussions like a big chat room. and we're the ONLY mma forum that offers this technology. Signing up takes 30 seconds, so come join us: Sign up | The MMA Community Forum

BackOffWarchild

First 100
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Pfister's hair is fucking terrible. If he can't finish after riding the back for half an hour, he'll never be a contender.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
and why would they put the names in grey? man, that is fucking dumb,
They clearly don't test run anything, they just think they've cured cancer and give it to someone without testing it on a rat.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
wtf is this new clock format
I like the round bars as a concept. But when they are all the same color, how do you know if it's round 1 or 3?

Edit:
Nevermind. Just figured out I'm drunk.

ChaosOverkill

Quod severis metes
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I like the round bars as a concept. But when they are all the same color, how do you know if it's round 1 or 3?

It just doesn't stand out enough to get quick info, it reminds of what Fox tried when they got Hockey rights. Glowing puck, the indicators were so bizzare and overly "Space age" it just all failed.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
i just made an extensive list of potential donations to bodog and im ready for this