UFC 194 Aldo vs McGregor Live Discussion - 12/12/15

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
That was Chuck Lidell/Rampage, Wanderlei/Rampage, Anderson/Weidman, Lyoto(too many times) all fucking rolled into one. The fucking Jacare robbery just to rub it in.

Tonight was a horrible fucking night personally...but it was still epic.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
First... HOLY SHIT!

Second... I'm watching the press conference and good God I can't stand Urijah. Wearing the head band looking like a 4 year old in his dad's suit. Talented guy but I can't wait to see Dillasnake or Cruz wreck him.

WoodenPupa

Feb 14, 2015
LOVE Maia's comments on the uselessness of the rankings. "There should be a mathematical formula"---EXACTLY. The rankings should mean something and have a clear use in determining matchups in all fights from debuts to title matches.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
I was doing so well. I fell asleep just before the Weidman Rockhold fight and woke up just as McGregor had won!!! So gutted. But it was 6.30am over here in the UK. I tried to stay awake for the press conference but that was taking forever too so gave up and went to sleep. Have woke up today with my neck in serious pain. Must of been how I fell alseep watching the fights. Gutted I didnt make it. Now I am re watching Weidman vs. Rockhold and of course McGregor.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I was doing so well. I fell asleep just before the Weidman Rockhold fight and woke up just as McGregor had won!!! So gutted. But it was 6.30am over here in the UK. I tried to stay awake for the press conference but that was taking forever too so gave up and went to sleep. Have woke up today with my neck in serious pain. Must of been how I fell alseep watching the fights. Gutted I didnt make it. Now I am re watching Weidman vs. Rockhold and of course McGregor.
that was the story of ufc's supposed epic weekend for me. I barely watched anything. last night I actually slept from around 9 PM to 1:15 AM when I woke up completely disoriented and the main card was just starting it was a call from above that woke me. other than that I missed everything.

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Sad weidman lost :((( sad Aldo fight went that way

Although I did call mcgregor winning in the first few seconds (however, I said it would be by some crazy spinning move and then the follow up for tko)

Aldo vs mcgregor was literally just like Cain vs JDS 1... Minus all the circling in the beginning.

I wish there was another contender for Edgar to fight so Aldo and mcGoat can have a rematch but it's all good. I wanted to see a war but I'll have to wait another few months to see the Irishman face adversity

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I would like Conor a hell of a lot more if he behaved the way he did during the press conference. Confident and witty yet respectful. If he's so impressed with his timing and precision (which he should be) then try being respectful during the next one and let the performance speak for itself.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
that was the story of ufc's supposed epic weekend for me. I barely watched anything. last night I actually slept from around 9 PM to 1:15 AM when I woke up completely disoriented and the main card was just starting it was a call from above that woke me. other than that I missed everything.
I was up at 7 am that day also and didn't have a nap. Think that is why I feel asleep at the most important time of the fight card....:mad:

Paying the price today. I am shattered and its the daughter's 21st Birthday. :eek:

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
This reminded me I need to find out who I made a bet with cause I remember doing it just can't find the post on here :((
I set up a new thread 'Members who made S/N bets for UFC 194' so we can all hopefully join in that one and see who made bets with whom. And also see is sealing our 'fate' lol

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I would like Conor a hell of a lot more if he behaved the way he did during the press conference. Confident and witty yet respectful. If he's so impressed with his timing and precision (which he should be) then try being respectful during the next one and let the performance speak for itself.
funny you say this...because whatever he said in the presser won my husband over...so i woke up to him being a mcgregor fan.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
I was up at 7 am that day also and didn't have a nap. Think that is why I feel asleep at the most important time of the fight card....:mad:

Paying the price today. I am shattered and its the daughter's 21st Birthday. :eek:
happy birthday to your kid..you taking her out for drinks tonight?
although that might be an american thing

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
That's why i had an early night friday, and watched the Tuf event on replay. I was up 25 hours for UFC 194, well worth it though.

Emma B

Emma B
Sep 12, 2015
happy birthday to your kid..you taking her out for drinks tonight?
although that might be an american thing
Thanks check it @Check it She was out all night Saturday night, hanging Sunday so just had a family meal in the evening. Did the going for drinks when she turned 18 as over here that is the legal age limit they can drink :)