UFC 200 ticket prices

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SCU

Nov 8, 2015
Just got my ticket...$500 for an average seat hmmm. Anyway, it's 3am here in Oz...back to bed for me now as I have my golden ticket :smiley:

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Yeah it was showing no tix for a while for me too, then it must have sorted itself out...
Some became available but no cheap seats at all. Good deal that you were able to get tickets.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Did u manage to get tickets?
I needed 9 tickets. So I sent out a few emails and got ahold of the ticket sales lady from the UFC. She sent me an order form last week and as long as she keeps her word I have 9 $210 tickets.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Got mine with no hiccups. There were no $205 tickets offered, but I got the $355 seats with no problem. Now just waiting for the Fight Night and TUF Finale presales. Oh, and does anyone know if Invicta will be having an event for Fight Week this year? I enjoyed the Invicta show last time.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Damn scalpers must've not heard Conor is off the card. Those poor souls are going to lose their hats off of this one.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Got mine with no hiccups. There were no $205 tickets offered, but I got the $355 seats with no problem. Now just waiting for the Fight Night and TUF Finale presales. Oh, and does anyone know if Invicta will be having an event for Fight Week this year? I enjoyed the Invicta show last time.
You go to Invicta last fight week too? Every big name fighter was in attendance, so awesome.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Virtually impossible to obtain is my guess but I'll look into it sir.
I googled the press application once..it's a stringent process. might be easier to make all of us cut men. i'm a wizard with a giant ass q-tip.

Fattiecorpuscle

Oct 19, 2015
Jones vs DC 2 definitely moves my needle more than TBA vs TBD.

However I am still curious as to these other TBA fights Dana keeps referring to... Who could it be? Better at least be guys that we know will throw down and put on a good show.

onespeedmma

Fight Training for Your Ears https://bitly.com/
Feb 19, 2016
The worst part is most of the ringside tickets are comped...

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Bah Gawd ordered my tickets this morning. Crazy how much they are considering it is in an arena with 7,000 more seats than usual. Price aside I'm going to be there sitting up top with my oxygen tank watching UFC 200!

P1 = $1,292.65
P2 = $880.65
P3 = $674.65
P4 = $520.15
P5 = $365.65
P6 = $211.15
bellator seats costs this much if you include the hotel and plane ticket lol.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the berto fight tickets are only 200 for floor seats I rather buy those and bellator tickets instead of one ufc ticket.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Conor not fighting hasn't slowed ticket sales.
This is all that's available to public after presale. Blue dots are available lower bowl are $855&$1250.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Conor not fighting hasn't slowed ticket sales.
This is all that's available to public after presale. Blue dots are available lower bowl are $855&$1250.

If I understand correctly, they release only a fraction of the tickets for the Fight Club presale on Wednesday, then a larger block for the newsletter presale on Thursday, and the rest for the sale to the public on Friday. When I just checked a bit ago, they have more seats available at the moment, less than six hours after sale to the public began.. Still looks like they'll easily sell out without Conor.

Glad I bought already. It looks like the cheapest still available are a few $505 tickets in the upper level. The better upper level seats are $675.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
If I understand correctly, they release only a fraction of the tickets for the Fight Club presale on Wednesday, then a larger block for the newsletter presale on Thursday, and the rest for the sale to the public on Friday. When I just checked a bit ago, they have more seats available at the moment, less than six hours after sale to the public began.. Still looks like they'll easily sell out without Conor.

Glad I bought already. It looks like the cheapest still available are a few $505 tickets in the upper level. The better upper level seats are $675.
You are correct. usually the upper seats have way more available after the presales. This is basically what the map has looked like since 10 minutes into the sale on wednesday.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

What seats did you manage to get?