UFC 217 Live Discussion - 11/4/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tried to keep so quiet not to wake the baby up while I jumped around the house in excitement!

So happy for GSP So well deserved and hard earned

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tried to keep so quiet not to wake the baby up while I jumped around the house in excitement!

So happy for GSP So well deserved and hard earned

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Bisping isn't the fastest, isn't the most technical, but he's a hard worker and love him or hate him, he's made his fights must watch. I hope he reconsiders and hangs up his gloves after this. His eye is fucked, and there are killers coming up behind him, even though he can beat them, he doesn't need to. Tonight is a good night to say goodbye.
bisping has had a great career and reached the highest level possible.he can still have a career with the fox team if he chooses to pack it in.it is probably best to think about his health and his future .he has nothing left to accomplish

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
I would have lost money on my picks.

Only got Georges right on the championship fights.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
bisping has had a great career and reached the highest level possible.he can still have a career with the fox team if he chooses to pack it in.it is probably best to think about his health and his future .he has nothing left to accomplish
both of the contestants in this fight have some serious beasts waiting for a scrap...even the loser probably draws a possible mw champ

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
did Mike win round 2?

I give GSP round one easy

who was winning rd 3 before the left to bisbings blindside

crowbar

First 200
Jan 27, 2015
Bisping should be concerned with his eye more than anything.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
great thread

lotta fun and one of the better cards i have seen in a long time

sorry I missed last fight...lady strutted in lingerie and distract me on purpose

thanks to the warrior for amazing gifs and all you others for riding my nuts so gently

have a nice night...time for a good night documentary to pass out to