UFC 219 Live Discussion - 12/30/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I guess a lot of us are retards. 2nd round was clearly Cyborg, and she completely and utterly worked Holly out and took over in the third. Halfway through the fourth she realized Holly had nothing for her and just went all out and the only time she was getting tagged was running after Holm.
So you agree the ufc should cut cyborg

Glad we can all agree on that

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Rogan spent 5 rounds talking about how much stronger Cyborg was than Holm. I'll ask again, what fight were you watching?
Yet when strikes were landed it was all about holm. You asked me if I knew how fights were scored. In your opinion is it based on who is stronger, or who lands more shots, who lands the harder shots, who dominates and destructs? The broadcast team was biased, until round 4, where they simply had to give credit where it was due. Holly survived, so a participation trophy is perhaps merited, but certainly not nutriding for the first 3 rounds.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't understand why Rogan felt the need to undercut a very good performance by Cyborg, by insinuating that weight was the deciding factor. Hey asshole, Holly won world boxing titles at 154 and 147. She never competed at 135 until she switched to MMA, where the UFC only had a 135lb division at the time. Yes, Cyborg no doubt walks around much heavier, but every UFC division has people who are big, medium and small for the division.

He's talking about the weight like that's the reason her punches weren't having much effect. When have you ever seen Holly KO someone with a punch? She's not a big puncher, she wasn't in boxing or MMA. All her KO's are from kicks pretty much. What a dummy.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I don't understand why Rogan felt the need to undercut a very good performance by Cyborg, by insinuating that weight was the deciding factor. Hey asshole, Holly won world boxing titles at 154 and 147. She never competed at 135 until she switched to MMA, where the UFC only had a 135lb division at the time. Yes, Cyborg no doubt walks around much heavier, but every UFC division has people who are big, medium and small for the division.

He's talking about the weight like that's the reason her punches weren't having much effect. When have you ever seen Holly KO someone with a punch? She's not a big puncher, she wasn't in boxing or MMA. All her KO's are from kicks pretty much. What a dummy.
As I've said before it's hard to tell when Rogan is being a good little bootlicker for his masters and when he is just being a biased retard calling fights for whoever his drug-addled brain decides to like.

I think there was a bit of both at work tonight.