UFC 248 Live Discussion - 3/7/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Okay guys, I’m by myself in St. Louis. Should I go to Hooter’s, Buffalo Wild Wings of Dave and Buster’s for the fights?

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Okay guys, I’m by myself in St. Louis. Should I go to Hooter’s, Buffalo Wild Wings of Dave and Buster’s for the fights?
Those all sound awful. Stay in and hang out with us. Enjoy the ride down a river.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
did you guys catch the khabib and tony presser yesterday? holy shit is tony a weirdo

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I didn’t bring my computer and my hotel has spotty wifi.
Well then any of your above options are sufficient. Just make sure you speak really loudly and critique the technique of all the fighters so you fit in with the crowds there. Godspeed!

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
did you guys catch the khabib and tony presser yesterday? holy shit is tony a weirdo
I try not to watch anything that involves tony since he's a weirdo. You think I'm going to watch something that allows the guy to talk? No thanks. The coolest thing about tony is that he wears sunglasses inside, which is about the douchiest thing a person can do. I guess that paints the picture of where he stands with me.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I try not to watch anything that involves tony since he's a weirdo. You think I'm going to watch something that allows the guy to talk? No thanks. The coolest thing about tony is that he wears sunglasses inside, which is about the douchiest thing a person can do. I guess that paints the picture of where he stands with me.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
he paired the indoor sunglasses up with batters gloves this time for an extra layer of douche

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Well then any of your above options are sufficient. Just make sure you speak really loudly and critique the technique of all the fighters so you fit in with the crowds there. Godspeed!
And wear your Affliction shirt.