UFC 254 Live Discussion - 10/24/20 (EARLY START - 10:30 am ET)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 10-24-20

M

member 3289

It's weird how you North Americans are actually annoyed by the start times. I hate watching fights if I am in the US or Canada. Afternoon fight cards are way better. We usually have it good down here.

But you gain is our loss. This card has fucked us. Main card starts at 5am Sunday after our Aussie Rules version of the Super Bowl on Saturday night.

I am going to the drunkest cunt you've ever seen manage to operate an internet forum just to launch verbal abuse at strangers.
I'm laughing at the west coast pussies who have to wake up from their weed-induced weekend sleep to watch this lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Biggest fight of the year and half you dick Skinner's will miss it.

What a time to be alive.

My body is ready

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
Considering they haven't done this with any other fight of his that I can think of, it seems odd. Do they even have PPV in Russia, and if so, wouldn't it be at a fraction of the cost of a USA PPV? Obviously there is something I'm not seeing here, but considering this is a PPV, I'm guessing the vast majority of fans with go and attempt to purchase this event, only to find out it's already went down.
Didn't his fight with Poirier also start early?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve been up since 5:00, I’m gong to lay down for a 15 minute power nap. Can someone send me a wake up post at 10:31?