UFC 277 Live Discussion - 7/30/22

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 07-30-22, 07-31-22

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You buy carrot starts? Crazy. This is one of the only veggies I would only direct sow. I've seen people do the paper towel method for germinating just so they can get perfect spacing, but I just broadcast sow.
I buy anything when I have a garden bed ready to roll
carrot starts are two weeks ahead of sowed seeds so I spend a couple bucks...or at least I used to

My lady said those days are over because the carrots end up shaped like a "U" or a "J" because the root never goes in there vertical as I say

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That guy and his flying knees are no fucking joke
can't believe he gets up like that

can probably dunk

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
carrot starts are two weeks ahead of sowed seeds so I spend a couple bucks...or at least I used to

My lady said those days are over because the carrots end up shaped like a "U" or a "J" because the root never goes in there vertical as I say
My research said to avoid carrot starts, so I just have. Never tried them out, just read from enough sources not to mess with them.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Dontell is doing eye pokes though
That is some bullshit

Look at his lead hand just pawing, ref should put an end to that...a couple have landed, maybe to that left eye

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That shot was hilarious. The cab driver is a stump and didn't even move when the TD was attempted, and it made gucci mang fall since it was like hitting a brick wall.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This heavy can grapple eh?

probably should have mixed it up earlier instead of just using on a hurt opponent

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

My research said to avoid carrot starts, so I just have. Never tried them out, just read from enough sources not to mess with them.

KnockoutThoughts

Money Making Mitch
Jul 22, 2015
Yea this sport needs to change when a ref can decide the winner with how they officiate, and how much disparity there is with how they officiate. Those stand-ups are disgraceful. When it's a huge favorite holding with no action they don't even give a single warning