UFC 293 card is a hot mess

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It seems like they have 2 "ppv-worthy" cards annually, and several others per year with a title fight and a few knowable fights.

But I don't want no scrubs.
I'm not asking matchmakers to chase waterfalls here, just to sneak in some winners...they gotta creep.
Creep.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
That's just bad mane. Will watch the co-main and main but couldn't care less about the rest of the card. Hoping for a classic shoey at the end of the night...

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015
I’m stoked for this card.
There will be antics galore. Redemption for Mike Diamond after a shaky start in UFC. Shane Young will be full of fire. Tafa and Tuivasa will both be bangers. Ulberg and Pedro will be awesome to watch, then Izzy will try and destroy Strickland worse than Poatan did - just to prove a point.
Will find a river though.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
It seems like they have 2 "ppv-worthy" cards annually, and several others per year with a title fight and a few knowable fights.

But I don't want no scrubs.
I'm not asking matchmakers to chase waterfalls here, just to sneak in some winners...they gotta creep.
Creep.
I see what you did there. I would have gone in the direction of a soup kitchen, but I get it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wild @Wild

First embedded is a little under 1 million views. But it goes down each time. Last two are under 400k views

I guess he's not as big a star as I had thought
To be honest, Strickland has kinda been the one who’s sold this fight. He got a lot of love from the Australian people at the press conference because he’s a straight shooter and called out their Govt & law enforcement for arresting people down there over Covid. I think they kind of look at Izzy as putting on a fake persona. I dunno.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
To be honest, Strickland has kinda been the one who’s sold this fight. He got a lot of love from the Australian people at the press conference because he’s a straight shooter and called out their Govt & law enforcement for arresting people down there over Covid. I think they kind of look at Izzy as putting on a fake persona. I dunno.
I’m in on the Covid part, they can fuck right the fuck off with that scam