UFC 3 PS4 WHo Want IT?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Sorry but EA UFC suuuccckkksss..

The Graphics are Great.

But that's about it.

Fight Mechanics. Suck.

Controls. Suck.

AI. Sucks.

I'd rather play UFC Undisputed on PS3

It had a PRIDE mode.

So I'll see your Clinch Knees.

And Raise you Soccer Kicks to a Downed Opponent.
me too. I miss the Undisputed 3, especially the PRIDE mode.
Using Cain or GSP and kneeing downed motherfuckers on the head was the best thing~

I don't know why they make it so dog shit boring, I mean it's the video games. You can do whatever you want with it.
I'd have all kinds of modes. Pride mode, Vale Tudo mode, Bareknuckle mode, Backyard brawl mode, Gym battle mode, realistic games are just dumb as fuck

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016
Sorry but EA UFC suuuccckkksss..

The Graphics are Great.

But that's about it.

Fight Mechanics. Suck.

Controls. Suck.

AI. Sucks.

I'd rather play UFC Undisputed on PS3

It had a PRIDE mode.

So I'll see your Clinch Knees.

And Raise you Soccer Kicks to a Downed Opponent.
Did anyone ever play EA MMA. Had sooo much potential then ufc pulled the plug

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
It's on sale for 50% off on the PlayStation store for anyone who's interested but doesn't have it yet.

Feb 27, 2020
You aint bad but dont waste my time again. Pretty sure Kristian Lara was your alt, fights just like you, holding block like I aint tearing it down the whole time. .
Lemme see you get a 10 streak and I'll give you a rematch Now I finially get to play my Yakuza 5 remaster

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
You aint bad but dont waste my time again. Pretty sure Kristian Lara was your alt, fights just like you, holding block like I aint tearing it down the whole time. .
Lemme see you get a 10 streak and I'll give you a rematch Now I finially get to play my Yakuza 5 remaster
You got me that time but stop talking like you are the man at this game. I'm ranked higher and you are nearly a one win one loss fighter, something you accused me of being. You also was quick to reject the rematch request, wonder why. You know I was figuring you out and you were due three rounds of hell if you didn't finish me in the 2nd.

Feb 27, 2020
You got me that time but stop talking like you are the man at this game. I'm ranked higher and you are nearly a one win one loss fighter, something you accused me of being. You also was quick to reject the rematch request, wonder why. You know I was figuring you out and you were due three rounds of hell if you didn't finish me in the 2nd.
You were the one talking about how you were gonna do this and that shit, plus I had to waste a whole day on that shitty game waiting for you log in, mainly just fucking with you but I am still pretty annoyed I barely got to play my new game and still not sure when i'll get the time to actually sit down and enjoy it next.

You can't just hide behind the block. When your block gets melted away with a jab by round 2 you're gonna get KOed pretty easy. only reason it wasn't melted by round 1 was because it was a 5 round fight and they increase the health and stamina a bit for 5 rounds. Just offering advice because that is probably one reason why you lose so many fights

yeah it's easy to be ranked higher when they don't nerf your points earned and lost, Normally people earn about 10-15 points per win and lose about 4-8 per loss.
I apparently pissed off devs on the forum and have been 2-5 points per win and lose 10-20 per loss. I've tested this on my wife's PSN account so it is what it is.

Last edited: