UFC 303 June 29th 2024 Alex Pereira vs. Jiří Procházka 2 UFC 303 Live Discussion Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Added to Calendar: 06-29-24

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
ortega pulls out or something?
I'm apparently not following. I thought he was coming to 303 to find someone and allegedly kick their ass. Didn't take it as him taking a fight on several hours notice. Doesn't seem like that is legal based upon weigh-in, physical, and so on.

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I'm apparently not following. I thought he was coming to 303 to find someone and allegedly kick their ass. Didn't take it as him taking a fight on several hours notice. Doesn't seem like that is legal based upon weigh-in, physical, and so on.
Lopes would have to agree to catchweight/new opponent/new contract...and Ige would have to make said weight sign contract and scrap

It happens but this is very very short notice...like Seth petruzelli vs Kimbo late or shorter

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Lopes would have to agree to catchweight/new opponent/new contract...and Ige would have to make said weight sign contract and scrap

It happens but this is very very short notice...like Seth petruzelli vs Kimbo late or shorter
They were both already on the card though. So not the same.