UFC Fight Night 120 Live Discussion - 11/11/17

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Geez, it looks like they were rolling around in gore. Must have been a slice and dice elbow blade fest.

I'm amazed they're willing to keep sanctioning Diego Sanchez, lol. How's he not a vegetable by now? My God what they won't sanction these days.

They'll soon have a roster of brain damaged guys in their 40s. People need a strong stomach for this now.

madmav

Posting Machine
Jan 29, 2016
it was a good card.. but who knew Big Baby from Toy Story 3 would grow up to be a mma fighter??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Have a Good Night TMMAC.

I had a great one with you peeps.

Thanks.

Keep on

and

I had a great night with yall, but I just woke up from a scary night mare

I'm insane (I actually know why most of these events happened since they all are extrapolation from thoughts I had in real life yestersay

DREAM ON

somehow had a cat, even tho I don't in real life. I love cats tho. But my power went out. And I could hear him. Then stuff started falling down on the other side of the room and there were noises.

But next thing I know, my squirrel friends were coming inside the door to say hi to me and I panicked about the cats, thinking they'd try to hurt t squirrel friends lol

All of a sudden my cat comes over and he's nice to the squirrel, who wasn't scared at all for some reason. I recall thinking he might be blind.

Then I hear the sound again and panic, bc i don't yet realize its a cat. But it comes out of the dark and I'm just confused. But inpressed. My cat made a friend and apparently invited him over.

Then I turn on the lights and there are more of my squirrels right outside so I turn the light off, hoping the cats didn't see.

Then the lights come on, so I go over and then them off. Then I must have forgottten about the animals and just wanted light, so I went to turn the lights on, and they go on but shut off quickly. Look down and th socket has a bunch of wires all connecting to a very old school splitter that's plugged into the wall. And it sparked

But I turn them on again anyway with another spark. I see the wires on the street sparK too

Sit down and pet the cats and the lights go out. Get up and turn the light switch over and over with sparks and even a little flame but I didn't care lol. Next thing I know power goes out in my apartment and entire street.

Run to kitchen to get my jug of water in case there is a Fire. Thankfully when I return, no fire. But the fire trucks arrived lol. Then I woke up

EDIT: i woke up because it ended with the fire fighters rushing inside. and i was in a panic because i rarely smoke. so i have no idea where i last left my lil pipe. (silver lining as i woke tho, was that i was tellinbg myself "ah **** it. its just w**d"\

Last edited:

I had a great night with yall, but I just woke up from a scary night mare

I'm insane (I actually know why most of these events happened since they all are extrapolation from thoughts I had in real life yestersay

DREAM ON

somehow had a cat, even tho I don't in real life. I love cats tho. But my power went out. And I could hear him. Then stuff started falling down on the other side of the room and there were noises.

But next thing I know, my squirrel friends were coming inside the door to say hi to me and I panicked about the cats, thinking they'd try to hurt t squirrel friends lol

All of a sudden my cat comes over and he's nice to the squirrel, who wasn't scared at all for some reason. I recall thinking he might be blind.

Then I hear the sound again and panic, bc i don't yet realize its a cat. But it comes out of the dark and I'm just confused. But inpressed. My cat made a friend and apparently invited him over.

Then I turn on the lights and there are more of my squirrels right outside so I turn the light off, hoping the cats didn't see.

Then the lights come on, so I go over and then them off. Then I must have forgottten about the animals and just wanted light, so I went to turn the lights on, and they go on but shut off quickly. Look down and th socket has a bunch of wires all connecting to a very old school splitter that's plugged into the wall. And it sparked

But I turn them on again anyway with another spark. I see the wires on the street sparK too

Sit down and pet the cats and the lights go out. Get up and turn the light switch over and over with sparks and even a little flame but I didn't care lol. Next thing I know power goes out in my apartment and entire street.

Run to kitchen to get my jug of water in case there is a Fire. Thankfully when I return, no fire. But the fire trucks arrived lol. Then I woke up

Crazy night mare
Splinty @Splinty

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016

Complete Results:
Dustin Poirier def. Anthony Pettis via TKO (injury) at 2:08 of R3
Matt Brown def. Diego Sanchez via TKO (elbow) at 3:44 of R1
Andrei Arlovski def. Junior Albini via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
Cezar Ferreira def. Nate Marquardt via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
Raphael Assuncao def. Matthew Lopez via KO (punch) at 1:50 of R3
Clay Guida def. Joe Lauzon via TKO (punches) at 1:07 of R1
Marlon Moraes def. John Dodson via split decision (30-27, 27-30, 30-27)
Tatiana Suarez def. Viviane Pereira via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
Sage Northcutt def. Michel Quinones via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
Nina Ansaroff def. Angela Hill via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Sean Strickland vs. Court McGee results in a majority draw (30-27, 29-29, 29-29)
Jake Collier def. Marcel Fortuna via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
Karl Roberson def. Darren Stewart via submission (rear-naked choke) at 3:41 of R1
the is mistake here man
Strickland/McGee was changed to UD for Strickland