UFC Fight Night 126 Live Discussion - 2/18/18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I need a good Rick flair head that resizes right.
I think showing significant excitement at somebody's post is very needed

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

Also anyone can cut out a Ric Flair head and I could add it to the Smiley's so you can just pop it in post easily

"

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I just finally stopped posting in political threads. Nobody wins, someone always gets butthurt. Facebook is even worse.
i noticed that you peaced out from them. for awhile now. or maybe its because i have been doing a better job of resisting clicking on them

important topics and its healthy to hear ideas from both sides. so its sooo hard to resist double clicking my mouse

i noticed that you peaced out from them. for awhile now. or maybe its because i have been doing a better job of resisting clicking on them

important topics and its healthy to hear ideas from both sides. so its sooo hard to resist double clicking my mouse

Worse threads on the forums. Even my fucking funny threads are getting infested by it.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just finally stopped posting in political threads. Nobody wins, someone always gets butthurt. Facebook is even worse.
I never bought a Facebook...I do own 3 copies of they live

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Are you in this season?
Nah. I tried earnestly when my work schedule with a lot less busy than it is right now.
There's just no way that I will be able to make educated picks without tossing some events away due to short notice and time.

jason73

Auslander Raus
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

he wont be able to resist a 9/11 thread though

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nah. I tried earnestly when my work schedule with a lot less busy than it is right now.
There's just no way that I will be able to make educated picks without tossing some events away due to short notice and time.