UFC Fight Night 156 Live Discussion - 8/10/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Page one off to a great start boys!
hey bro

Thanks for creating fight thread...love it

I do enjoy when the start times are included and the channel in which the fights are on

Thanks again and looking forward to the fights

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
prelims start at 5 pm eastern on espn +
main card starts at 8pm eastern on espn +

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Valentina Shevchenko vs. Liz Carmouche

Mike Perry vs. Vicente Luque

Ilir Latifi vs. Volkan Oezdemir

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This is going to be a great card. A lot of young evenly matched “action” fighters. I see a lot of finishes happening tonight.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I want Luque to win but he gets hit a lot. That's rarely a good plan against Perry. The Good news is that he has way more ways to win so that's a big plus.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Sheepdog @lordofthepies care to share your thoughts on the card?
Nothing but positive vibes from me on this one.

Whereas with the last card, I had only heard of 6 fighters. With the next Fight Night card, it's only 4. This card I can actually pick out 8! That's nearly 1/3rd of the card! So we're definitely in for a treat.

I've also often wondered to myself "what would happen if a woman from Kyrgyzstan traveled to learn from the best MMA talent that Peru has to offer, and ended up having to fight Urijah Faber in drag for a UFC title in Uruguay?" Wonder no more, folks. It's happening.

M

member 3289

Nothing but positive vibes from me on this one.

Whereas with the last card, I had only heard of 6 fighters. With the next Fight Night card, it's only 4. This card I can actually pick out 8! That's nearly 1/3rd of the card! So we're definitely in for a treat.

I've also often wondered to myself "what would happen if a woman from Kyrgyzstan traveled to learn from the best MMA talent that Peru has to offer, and ended up having to fight Urijah Faber in drag for a UFC title in Uruguay?" Wonder no more, folks. It's happening.
Idk what's funnier, your criticism of shitty cards or how butthurt other people get about your criticism of shitty cards

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
im glad they replaced dan hardy with bisping for these foreign cards